MR System Test Engineer
Job Title: MR System Test Engineer
Location: Waukesha, WI
Who we are
Syncroness provides inspired solutions to highly complex business and technical problems. We focus on accelerating time-to-market and ensuring a profitable outcome for our clients.
By providing a full complement of engineering services aligned to the entire product lifecycle, Syncroness enables companies to accelerate product development and drive more predictability and productivity into their businesses. Working with Syncroness, companies gain the critical insights necessary to develop products that make a difference and create a better world.
We provide proven value and predictable results in demanding and regulated markets by employing our core competencies in:
- Project management
- Product and System Engineering
- Core Engineering disciplines
- Knowledge integration
- NPD and Sustaining Engineering
What we are looking for: As part of the global MR test execution team, the MR System Test Engineer will be responsible for the execution of a diverse set of system, system tools, and sub system test procedures. This is a 2nd or 3rd shift position that includes exposure to innovative technologies and a part of an outstanding technical team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Plan, setup, execute test procedures.
- Defect / SPR entry of issues and reporting of test execution results.
- Follow QMS procedures for test execution.
- A minimum associates degree in engineering / computer science and at least 3 years previous testing experience in the medical device industry.
- Requires the capability to work in an MRI, PET, X-Ray environment.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- At least one year of experience operating / testing MRI, PET, CT, or X-Ray scanners.
- Demonstrated understanding of patient workflow setup, protocol selection/setup, acquisition, reconstruction, post processing, archiving, networking, PACS, and workstations.
- Demonstrated programming experience (bourne shell, perl, python, or java) or simply use of Linux commands.
- Demonstrated experience testing hardware using scopes, network analyzers, power meters, DC blocks, attenuators, DVM, gauges, etc.
- Demonstrated computer experience (Word, Excel, Navigation, Document Management, DOORs).
- Desired experience with imaging system calibration and service trouble-shooting.
- High work ethic and integrity.
- Communicate clearly in English (both oral and written).
- Adherence to process discipline, good documentation practices and quality requirements.
- Ability to learn in a fast-paced environment and confidence to work with little supervision.
- Global technical business experience working within a diverse workforce.
This job description doesn't constitute a contract of employment and Syncroness may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.
Syncroness is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
syncroness headquarters•10875 dover st westminster, colorado 80021•303.429.5005•www.syncroness.com
This job description doesn't constitute a contract of employment and Syncroness may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time. Syncroness is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.