PCB - Process Engineer
What is Syncroness?
Syncroness provides inspired solutions to highly complex business and technical problems. We focus on accelerating time-to-market and ensuring a profitable outcome for our clients.
By providing a full complement of engineering services aligned to the entire product lifecycle, Syncroness enables companies to accelerate product development and drive more predictability and productivity into their businesses. Working with Syncroness, companies gain the critical insights necessary to develop products that make a difference and create a better world.
We provide proven value and predictable results in demanding and regulated markets by employing our core competencies in:
- Project management
- Product and System Engineering
- Core Engineering disciplines
- Knowledge integration
- NPD and Sustaining Engineering
- Monitors critical chemical processes and institutes preventative/corrective actions as the need arises to improve quality, cost or efficiency.
- Oversees and completes process documentation (work instructions, training packages, control and reaction plans, etc) and trains plant personnel to this documentation.
- Develops new processes and/or completes capital projects to further improve process costs and/or capabilities.
- Works with purchasing to monitor incoming supplier product quality and qualifies additional suppliers as necessary.
- Works with product engineering to ensure the correct rules/process flow is in place to manufacture critical new product.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Engineering or related field.
- Six months experience in engineering or related occupation.
Syncroness is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
This job description doesn't constitute a contract of employment and Syncroness may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time. Syncroness is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.