Sr. Systems Engineer
Complex problems. Inspired solutions.
Job Title: Sr. Systems Engineer
Who we are
Syncroness provides inspired solutions to highly complex business and technical problems. We focus on accelerating time-to-market and ensuring a profitable outcome for our clients.
By providing a full complement of engineering services aligned to the entire product lifecycle, Syncroness enables companies to accelerate product development and drive more predictability and productivity into their businesses. Working with Syncroness, companies gain the critical insights necessary to develop products that make a difference and create a better world.
We provide proven value and predictable results in demanding and regulated markets by employing our core competencies in:
- Project management
- Product and System Engineering
- Core Engineering disciplines
- Knowledge integration
- NPD and Sustaining Engineering
What we are looking for Sr. Systems Engineer that will provide support to our customer projects at the customer location. Must be a US Citizen.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Systems Engineer role provides product expertise and support to the overall technical planning, understanding, and communicating the system architecture as it pertains to the design, development, and test of customer's products.
A program Systems Engineer is responsible for the system architecture, requirements analysis, requirements management, risk analysis and reduction, technology insertion, test planning and integration.
The Systems Engineer is responsible for ensuring that the delivered product will operate in the customer’s system, that the system level and internal requirements accurately reflect the customer requirements as well as the intended design, that requirements are adequately verified, and that the customer’s technical inquiries are answered in a timely fashion.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (B.S.), from a technical college or university in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent is preferred.
- 7 years of professional experience in Systems Engineering.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Systems Engineering Leadership role:
- Experience leading project work for flight ready equipment, launch vehicles, GSE, vehicle operations, etc. for a variety of space bound customers.
- Technical leader on a variety of project sizes and complexities.
- Experience as a project leads in a variety of disciplines to direct their high level activities.
- Experience interacting with customers to communicate technical aspects of the project.
- Experience identifying system product risks and mitigations.
- Experience coordinating and/or lead integration and verification efforts.
- Experience managing the configuration management process.
- Experience assisting in the sales process for quoting and estimating projects.
Systems Engineering Modeling and Documentation experience in the following areas
- Concept of Operations
- Requirements solicitation and analysis
- Use Cases
- Behavior Diagrams
- Trade Studies
- System Architecture
- Interface Control Documents
- Risk Analysis
- Verification Plans
- Systems engineering documentation and modeling may be done with both basic documentation tools (Visio, Word, Excel, SharePoint, etc.) or Models Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) Software (e.g. Innoslate, Cradle, Doors).
- Experience with digital and/or RF electronics deign, schematic capture, FPGA design, embedded system design, single board computers, or embedded software design is required.
• Experience with requirements management tools
This job description doesn't constitute a contract of employment and Syncroness may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.
Syncroness is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
syncroness headquarters•10875 dover st westminster, colorado 80021•303.429.5005•www.syncroness.com
This job description doesn't constitute a contract of employment and Syncroness may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time. Syncroness is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.