Job Title: Stress Analyst
Who we are
Syncroness provides inspired solutions to highly complex business and technical problems. We focus on accelerating time-to-market and ensuring a profitable outcome for our clients.
By providing a full complement of engineering services aligned to the entire product lifecycle, Syncroness enables companies to accelerate product development and drive more predictability and productivity into their businesses. Working with Syncroness, companies gain the critical insights necessary to develop products that make a difference and create a better world.
We provide proven value and predictable results in demanding and regulated markets by employing our core competencies in:
- Project management
- Product and System Engineering
- Core Engineering disciplines
- Knowledge integration
- NPD and Sustaining Engineering
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Perform analysis tasks within product development activities following a structured approach
• Perform concept studies in support to System Engineering
• Issue analytical procedures and FE models to support analysis tasks
• Provide input to inspection and test plans
• Perform test evaluations and correlate analysis tools accordingly
• Support technical trade-off and solutions
• Issue (detailed) technical reports describing the work performed
• Participate to internal and external meetings and reviews
• Coordinates analysis tasks, e.g. within an analysis team working on the same product
• Review analysis work performed by team members
• Establish, verify, validate and optimize Analysis Methods
• Test predictions, evaluation and correlation
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) from a technical college or university in an Engineering or Technical Management field
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 4 years of demonstrated analysis experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in NX Nastran, ABAQUS and FEMAP
- Familiarity with Aerospace design practices
- Strong traits include: self-starting instincts, an aptitude for both creative and methodical thinking, and the ability to utilize and quickly learn advanced analysis and/or design techniques.
This job description doesn't constitute a contract of employment and Syncroness may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.
Syncroness is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
syncroness headquarters•10875 dover st westminster, colorado 80021•303.429.5005•www.syncroness.com
This job description doesn't constitute a contract of employment and Syncroness may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time. Syncroness is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.