Job Title: Project Manager
Who we are
Syncroness provides inspired solutions to highly complex business and technical problems. We focus on accelerating time-to-market and ensuring a profitable outcome for our clients.
By providing a full complement of engineering services aligned to the entire product lifecycle, Syncroness enables companies to accelerate product development and drive more predictability and productivity into their businesses. Working with Syncroness, companies gain the critical insights necessary to develop products that make a difference and create a better world.
We provide proven value and predictable results in demanding and regulated markets by employing our core competencies in:
- Project management
- Product and System Engineering
- Core Engineering disciplines
- Knowledge integration
- NPD and Sustaining Engineering
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The overall success of projects – On Time, On Budget, Meeting or Exceeding all Applicable Quality Standards
- Business Development Support
- Requirements Gathering
- Proposal Estimating and Writing
- Win Project
- Project Planning
- Project Plan encompasses all aspects of HOW the project will be achieved and includes all regulatory requirements
- Project Staffing, Budget, and Schedule
- Ensures Quality of all Deliverables and Customer Expectations
- Project Execution
- Project Team Leadership including updated Work Plans, Schedules, Tasks, and Status
- High-level technical leadership including taking a Systems Approach
- Manage Project Scope, identify deviations and properly address
- Risk Management and Issue Tracking / Closure
- Ensure QMS requirements met
- Primary interface to Account Manager
- Day to Day customer relationship and regular status reporting
- Lead internal and customer-facing meetings
- Effectively utilize all available support staff
- Generate and keep updated, all necessary reports and presentation to communicate project status, obtain necessary support, and maintain accountability
- Support continuous improvement of PM and corporate processes
- Adheres to Syncroness Quality System processes
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (B.S.), from a technical college or university in Engineering or another technical/scientific discipline.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 5 years of engineering/product development experience
- 3 years of project lead/management experience in a technical field
- Project Management experience in a regulated product development environment
This job description doesn't constitute a contract of employment and Syncroness may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.
Syncroness is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
syncroness headquarters•10875 dover st westminster, colorado 80021•303.429.5005•www.syncroness.com
This job description doesn't constitute a contract of employment and Syncroness may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time. Syncroness is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.