Account Manager – Aviation, Aerospace, UAS
Complex problems. Inspired solutions.
Job Title: Account Manager – Aviation, Aerospace, UAS
Who we are
Syncroness provides inspired solutions to highly complex business and technical problems. We focus on accelerating time-to-market and ensuring a profitable outcome for our clients.
By providing a full complement of engineering services aligned to the entire product lifecycle, Syncroness enables companies to accelerate product development and drive more predictability and productivity into their businesses. Working with Syncroness, companies gain the critical insights necessary to develop products that make a difference and create a better world.
We provide proven value and predictable results in demanding and regulated markets by employing our core competencies in:
- Project management
- Product and System Engineering
- Core Engineering disciplines
- Knowledge integration
- NPD and Sustaining Engineering
We are looking for an Account Manager who develops new leads, business opportunities, and sales for Syncroness. This person will lead the sales and account management process and is directly responsible for customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities are listed below. Other duties may be assigned when appropriate. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Achieve or surpass annual sales targets.
- Initiate customer contact (through various communication tools).
- Travel to existing and prospective customer sites to understand and develop solutions to support customer needs, with support from the technical team as needed.
- Ensure client satisfaction and increase account penetration.
- Increase repeat business from existing customer base.
- Responsible for determining proposal and pricing strategy to close sales and win business.
- Coordinate with the technical team to develop proposals.
- Deliver proposals to customers and close sales.
- Work within Salesforce to track leads and sales performance data.
- Attend industry and networking events as needed.
- Adhere to Syncroness Quality System processes.
• Bachelors of Science degree, Engineering preferred
• 2+ years of relevant experience in sales, recruiting, or engineering
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Ability to instill confidence and trust with customers and prospects.
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with customers and internal partners.
• Ability to articulate Syncroness value proposition and competitive advantage.
• Ability to speak effectively in front of a group and gain the support of the customer and redirect their thinking to accomplish a given goal or directive.
• Ability to be self-led and generate opportunities with support from senior staff.
• Superior presentation and writing skills.
• Excellent technical understanding of high-level concepts in product development encompassing traditional engineering disciplines.
• Ability to overcome objections and close sales opportunities.
- Background in Aviation, Aerospace, or UAV Product Development and Engineering.
- Experience in a sales/account management role.
- Prefer 3+ years of career experience, preferably in a variety of roles, including sales.
- Experience using SalesForce.
- Masters of Business degree.
This job description doesn't constitute a contract of employment and Syncroness may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.
Syncroness is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
syncroness headquarters•10875 dover st westminster, colorado 80021•303.429.5005•www.syncroness.com
This job description doesn't constitute a contract of employment and Syncroness may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time. Syncroness is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.