What is Syncroness?
Syncroness provides inspired solutions to highly complex business and technical problems. We focus on accelerating time-to-market and ensuring a profitable outcome for our clients.
By providing a full complement of engineering services aligned to the entire product lifecycle, Syncroness enables companies to accelerate product development and drive more predictability and productivity into their businesses. Working with Syncroness, companies gain the critical insights necessary to develop products that make a difference and create a better world.
We provide proven value and predictable results in demanding and regulated markets by employing our core competencies in:
- Project management
- Product and System Engineering
- Core Engineering disciplines
- Knowledge integration
- NPD and Sustaining Engineering
- Requirements Engineering Management
- Review customer requirements and negotiate agreements on technical system requirements
- Identify, develop, and review technical system, hardware and software requirements
- Allocate requirements to the appropriate functions according to the System Architecture Design
- Organize the requirements structure in an appropriate REM tool
- Manage requirement traceability
- System Architectural Design
- Define a system architecture consistent with the technical requirements
- Identify functions and elements required to achieve the use case(s)
- Formalize these through different SYSml diagrams, at different abstraction levels, from vehicle to component
- Capture the system architecture, both model and document based
- Create a system FMEA to analyze the system
- Minimum Bachelor's Science Degree, or equivalent
- 3+ years of relevant systems engineering experience in the electronics industry, automotive focus preferred
- Expertise in architecture modeling (Enterprise Architect, Rhapsody, other) and requirements management tools (DOORS, MKS, Polarion, other) System hardware and software knowledge through work experience Requirements writing proficiency through work experience
- Exceptional interpersonal, communications and listening skills
- Strong problem solver with an analytical mindset
- Commitment to excellence
Syncroness is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
This job description doesn't constitute a contract of employment and Syncroness may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time. Syncroness is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.