Senior Software Engineer
Who we are
Syncroness provides inspired solutions to highly complex business and technical problems within a wide variety of markets. We focus on accelerating time-to-market and ensuring a profitable outcome for our clients.
By providing a full complement of engineering services aligned to the entire product lifecycle, Syncroness enables companies to accelerate development and drive more predictability and productivity into their businesses. Working with Syncroness, companies gain the critical insights necessary to develop products that make a difference and create a better world.
We provide proven value and predictable results in demanding and regulated markets by employing our core competencies in:
- Project Management
- Systems Engineering
- Core Engineering disciplines (ME, EE, SW)
- Knowledge integration
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Software Engineer Will:
• Design and extend software for a large test system that incorporates many levels of software.
• Design interface software for customer factory information system and application software.
• Collaborate with engineers from other disciplines in diagnosing and solving complex system problems.
• Collaborate with a larger design team around the world.
- 8+ years of experience in software development required.
- Knowledge in C# .NET, TCP/IP, WPF, MVVM required.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design and programming required.
- Experience in GUI development with Visual Studio 2015/2019, .NET.
- Experience in documenting, troubleshooting and isolating moderate to complex problems.
- Ability to work effectively on multiple tasks with multiple deadlines.
- Familiarity with database programming is a plus.
- Familiarity with software configuration management, source control familiarity and issue tracking methods, Git is a plus.
- Ability to problem solve through creative and analytical thinking.
- Ability to work with local team as well as rest of the design team overseas.
- Ability to grasp new technologies and react to changes in a fast- paced environment.
- BSEE or BSCS or equivalent experience required, MS or equivalent is a plus.
Syncroness is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
This job description doesn't constitute a contract of employment and Syncroness may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time. Syncroness is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.