Job Title: Structural Engineer
Who we are
Syncroness provides inspired solutions to highly complex business and technical problems. We focus on accelerating time-to-market and ensuring a profitable outcome for our clients.
By providing a full complement of engineering services aligned to the entire product lifecycle, Syncroness enables companies to accelerate product development and drive more predictability and productivity into their businesses. Working with Syncroness, companies gain the critical insights necessary to develop products that make a difference and create a better world.
We provide proven value and predictable results in demanding and regulated markets by employing our core competencies in:
- Project management
- Product and System Engineering
- Core Engineering disciplines
- Knowledge integration
- NPD and Sustaining Engineering
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Supports non-conformance disposition and analysis in coordination with Production and Engineering teams
- Support trade studies and associated analysis
- Create analytical substantiations and FE models to support analysis tasks
- Provide input to inspection and test plans
- Perform test evaluations and correlate analysis tools accordingly
- Support technical trade-off and solutions' selection
- Issue technical reports describing the work performed
- Participate to internal and external meetings and reviews
- Performs analysis tasks within an analysis team
- Bachelor’s in an Engineering Discipline
- 5+ years of relevant industry Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experienced in NX11 CAD modeling.
- Experience with test documentation and project management is preferred.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Proficiency with Composite and Metallic structural analysis
- Experience with FEMAP (or PATRAN) and hand calculation methods
- Familiarity with instrumentation and testing of structural elements
- Experience with designing metals for machining and assembly.
- Familiarity with development of repair procedures
- Must be proficient in MS Excel, MS Word and familiar with MS Project
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with root cause analysis
- Autonomous and self-starter
- Highly organized, systematic, and precise
- Exceptional teaming skills and ability to work in a multicultural environment
This job description doesn't constitute a contract of employment and Syncroness may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.
Syncroness is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
syncroness headquarters•10875 dover st westminster, colorado 80021•303.429.5005•www.syncroness.com
This job description doesn't constitute a contract of employment and Syncroness may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time. Syncroness is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.