V&V Project Manager
Complex problems. Inspired solutions.
Job Title: Project Manager V&V
Who we are:
Syncroness provides inspired solutions to highly complex business and technical problems. We focus on accelerating time-to-market and ensuring a profitable outcome for our clients.
By providing a full complement of engineering services aligned to the entire product lifecycle, Syncroness enables companies to accelerate product development and drive more predictability and productivity into their businesses. Working with Syncroness, companies gain the critical insights necessary to develop products that make a difference and create a better world.
We provide proven value and predictable results in demanding and regulated markets by employing our core competencies in:
- Project management
- Product and System Engineering
- Core Engineering disciplines
- Knowledge integration
- NPD and Sustaining Engineering
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Overall success of projects – On Time, On Budget, Meeting or Exceeding all Applicable Quality Standards
- Business Development Support
- Requirements Gathering: Gather, understand, and disseminate task list from the customer to the team
- Proposal Estimating and Writing
- Supervise Project Team
- Effectively utilize all available support staff
- Primary point of contact for employee related concerns and questions
- Review verification and validation rest reports for errors/misses prior to final submittal to customer
- Mentor team as required and maintain accountability
- Project Planning
- Project Plan encompasses all aspects of HOW the project will be achieved and includes all regulatory requirements
- Project Staffing, Budget and Schedule
- Identify key metrics, gather required data, and track team performance
- Ensures Quality of all Deliverables and Customer Expectations
- Evaluate team performance
- Understand and work within customer’s Quality System process
- Project Execution
- Project Team Leadership including updated Work Plans, Schedules, Tasks, and Status
- High level technical leadership including taking a Systems Approach
- Manage Project Scope, identify deviations and properly address
- Risk Management and Issue Tracking / Closure
- Ensure QMS requirements met
- Primary interface to customer, team, and Syncroness management
- Day to Day customer relationship and regular status reporting
- Lead internal and customer facing meetings
- Generate and keep updated, all necessary reports and presentation to communicate project status, obtain necessary support, and maintain accountability
- Bachelors is "required" preferred a Bachelors in Engineering. However, a BS in History can be balanced with viable work experience.
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Experience with test planning and execution
- Experience with a test program and necessary documentation
- Experience with all levels of product verification (unit testing, software qual, complex (254) verification items, unit/enviro qual, system integration, system verification, FMET, use case testing)
- Must be a US Person (US Citizen or Green Card Holder)
- Aerospace or Regulated Industry Experience
This job description doesn't constitute a contract of employment and Syncroness may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.
Syncroness is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
syncroness headquarters•10875 dover st westminster, colorado 80021•303.429.5005•www.syncroness.com
This job description doesn't constitute a contract of employment and Syncroness may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time. Syncroness is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.