Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Job Title: Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Who we are
Syncroness provides inspired solutions to highly complex business and technical problems. We focus on accelerating time-to-market and ensuring a profitable outcome for our clients.
By providing a full complement of engineering services aligned to the entire product lifecycle, Syncroness enables companies to accelerate product development and drive more predictability and productivity into their businesses. Working with Syncroness, companies gain the critical insights necessary to develop products that make a difference and create a better world.
We provide proven value and predictable results in demanding and regulated markets by employing our core competencies in:
- Project management
- Product and System Engineering
- Core Engineering disciplines
- Knowledge integration
- NPD and Sustaining Engineering
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Participate in test-driven Agile product development teams using online Kanban tools
- Assist with requirement generation and creation, especially with respect to test
- Work with software engineers to establish acceptance criteria and identify test methods
- Support, perform, and document results of software unit testing
- Work with software engineers to track and resolve software defects
- Work with electronics hardware engineers to identify defect root causes
- Create protocols and test report documents
- Execute protocols and generate test reports
- Present potential issues or discrepancies found during testing to developers, Quality Engineers, and Systems Engineers for review
- Organize test data for presentation and release
- Participate in cross-functional teams
- Support configuration management
- Provide inputs to project planning, budgeting, scheduling and tracking
- Participate in engineering integration of software modules and hardware
- Investigate failures seen within the product for root cause and find remedies to those issues
- Adhere and support improvements to Syncroness Quality System processes and software department best practices.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (B.S.), from a technical college or university in Computer Science, Scientific, or Engineering field.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 1+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance in a regulated Product Development environment
- Proven ability to follow procedures and adhere to standards
- US Citizen
- Aerospace or Aviation experience
- Medical Device experience
- Background in verification and validation
- Programming knowledge (C, C++, Python, etc)
- Understanding of Agile Methodology
This job description doesn't constitute a contract of employment and Syncroness may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.
Syncroness is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
syncroness headquarters•10875 dover st westminster, colorado 80021•303.429.5005•www.syncroness.com
This job description doesn't constitute a contract of employment and Syncroness may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time. Syncroness is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.