Software Development Engineer (Remote)
Job Title: Software Development Engineer
Contract Duration: 12 Months
Location: North Reading, MA or Westborough, MA preferred (can be remote as well)
Who we are
Syncroness provides inspired solutions to highly complex business and technical problems. We focus on accelerating time-to-market and ensuring a profitable outcome for our clients.
By providing a full complement of engineering services aligned to the entire product lifecycle, Syncroness enables companies to accelerate product development and drive more predictability and productivity into their businesses. Working with Syncroness, companies gain the critical insights necessary to develop products that make a difference and create a better world.
We provide proven value and predictable results in demanding and regulated markets by employing our core competencies in:
- Project management
- Product and System Engineering
- Core Engineering disciplines
- Knowledge integration
- NPD and Sustaining Engineering
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• Completed BS in Computer Science or equivalent
• 3 to 5 years of experience building successful production software platforms and systems
• 3 + years of hands-on experience in Java or C++ as well as other high-level languages such as Objective-C and Python
• Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Experience developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
This job description doesn't constitute a contract of employment and Syncroness may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.
• BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or related field
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
• Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
• Experience developing in Amazon Web Services - AWS
• Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
- Software Developers with or without robotics experience are invited to apply.
syncroness headquarters•10875 dover st westminster, colorado 80021•303.429.5005•www.syncroness.com
This job description doesn't constitute a contract of employment and Syncroness may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time. Syncroness is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.