Complex problems. Inspired solutions.
Job Title: BIM Manager
Who we are
Syncroness provides inspired solutions to highly complex business and technical problems. We focus on accelerating time-to-market and ensuring a profitable outcome for our clients.
By providing a full complement of engineering services aligned to the entire product lifecycle, Syncroness enables companies to accelerate product development and drive more predictability and productivity into their businesses. Working with Syncroness, companies gain the critical insights necessary to develop products that make a difference and create a better world.
We provide proven value and predictable results in demanding and regulated markets by employing our core competencies in:
- Project management
- Product and System Engineering
- Core Engineering disciplines
- Knowledge integration
- NPD and Sustaining Engineering
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This individual will have in-depth knowledge of building information modeling and construction delivery technologies.
- We seek an individual that understands current BIM and VDC practice, but with a keen interest in pushing the boundaries of innovative technologies to optimize performance and delivery on large scale park and resort projects.
- This individual will work closely with our product development teams in the Technology Studio to bring innovation to the project production teams.
- Minimum 5 years of advanced and progressive Project BIM Management hands-on experience in the AEC, media and entertainment and / or manufacturing business driving the adoption of design authoring and collaboration technology tools on specific mega projects
- BA or BS degree OR equivalent work experience.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Broad experience in model based delivery from project concept through construction and project turnover
- Comfortable working with complex and large scope projects that require sophisticated BIM and VDC tools integration cutting across multiple disciplines and authoring / coordination products
- Documented career path of successfully managing the implementation of BIM and VDC strategies and techniques on mega-projects, while adding significant business value to overall project performance
- Deep understanding of the design, engineering and construction industry working on complex projects that require very unique and in-depth multi-trade sophisticated coordination
- Documented record of implementing BIM and VDC strategies beyond 3D modeling and clash-detection to include sophisticated data management and skills to help a studio see the benefits of optimizing the design process through intelligent and powerful analytical tools
- Strong presentation skills and confidence to evangelize and speak in small or large groups
- Previous experience with BIM for the media or entertainment industries
- Creativity, eagerness to learn
This job description doesn't constitute a contract of employment and Syncroness may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.
Syncroness is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
syncroness headquarters•10875 dover st westminster, colorado 80021•303.429.5005•www.syncroness.com
This job description doesn't constitute a contract of employment and Syncroness may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time. Syncroness is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.