Customer Account Manager
Accelerate your Career!
At Swift, our greatest asset is OUR PEOPLE! We strive to be the best and give our best every day. We are passionate about learning and cultivating an environment of safety, honesty and mutual respect. We are a family where everyone has a voice and plays an essential role in our overall success and the success of our drivers. Your voice and perspective matter at Swift Transportation. We understand that you are the subject matter expert, and we trust you to ideate and execute those ideas based on the best interest of the company.
Be a part of something bigger. Be a part of the #1 full truckload carrier in the nation. Be a part of Swift Transportation.
6:00 PM to 6:00 AM
Sunday - Wednesday
Job Responsibilities: What you will do
Provide customer account services to high exposure or major account(s). Work in conjunction with other internal departments to achieve territorial balance of capacity and freight while achieving high service levels. Build internal and external relationships that deliver compelling short and long-term customer value propositions and efficient means of moving our customer's freight.
- Lead and solicit business from a specific or assigned number of customers by using daily available capacity.
- Serve as an extension of Sales to expand business revenue.
- Manage territorial balance of capacity and freight while achieving high service levels.
- Maintains knowledge of customer contractual requirements.
- Create monthly reports regarding service levels for customers as well as participate on any service oriented conference calls to supply definition.
Copy and paste URL into browser to view full description: https://swifttrans.jdxpert.com/ShowJob.aspx?EntityID=2&id=6829
Qualifications: What you need to bring
- 2+ years' experience in Customer Service or Sales required.
- Previous experience in transportation preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and/or experience required.
- Must be able to set priorities.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Must be able to adapt to changing priorities.
What we offer:
- Competitive starting salary commensurate with experience.
- Potential bonus pay based on company performance.
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to local communities through Swift Charities.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package which includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Supplemental and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
The Company is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.