Regional Truck & Trailer Sales Representative
Accelerate your Career!
At Swift, our greatest asset is OUR PEOPLE! We strive to be the best and give our best every day. We are passionate about learning and cultivating an environment of safety, honesty and mutual respect. We are a family where everyone has a voice and plays an essential role in our overall success and the success of our drivers. Your voice and perspective matter at Swift Transportation. We understand that you are the subject matter expert, and we trust you to ideate and execute those ideas based on the best interest of the company.
Be a part of something bigger. Be a part of the #1 full truckload carrier in the nation. Be a part of Swift Transportation.
Job Responsibilities: What you will do
Sell used trucks and/or trailers for a profit.
- Sell used trucks and/or trailers in the open market.
- Conduct detailed market analysis to identify and determine potential customer/market dynamics, trends and requirements.
- Evaluate existing market to develop distinctive sales strategies.
- Establish and maintain current customer and potential customer relationships through introduction, follow-up and follow-through.
- Conduct successful communications with potential customers, reach out to existing customers and respond to customer needs.
- Respond to quote requests, create sales reports and prepare computer-generated sales proposals.
- Collaborate with designated department personnel to successfully coordinate service work such as Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI), miscellaneous add-ons and/or repairs on equipment.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner which facilitates the success of business operations in order to meet company demands and expectations.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by management.
Copy and paste URL into browser to view full description: https://swifttrans.jdxpert.com/ShowJob.aspx?EntityID=2&id=6822
Qualifications: What you need to bring
- Three (3) years of heavy equipment or transportation equipment sales required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Associate's degree preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
- Must be self-driven, motivated and results-oriented.
- Must be able to work independently without direct supervision.
- Must be detail-oriented and possess good organizational skills.
- Must be able to prioritize and execute tasks effectively.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Must be flexible and able to work on multiple quotes simultaneously.
What we offer:
- Competitive starting salary commensurate with experience.
- Potential bonus pay based on company performance.
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to local communities.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package which includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Supplemental and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Debt Free Colleges or Tuition Assistance Programs
The Company is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.