Commercial Trucking Liability Adjuster
As a Commercial Trucking Liability Adjuster, you will be responsible for Investigating and evaluating claims relative to 1st party physical damage claims related to repairable or total loss commercial vehicles across multiple state jurisdictions. You will also work closely with our more senior examiners and/or leadership on more complex claims for guidance.
- Reviews, evaluates and processes claims and makes recommendations for resolution.
- Examines and authorizes payments within prescribed fiscal authority.
- Communicates with insureds to ensure claims are resolved in an appropriate manner.
- Ability to work with Independent adjusters and vendors as needed.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by leadership.
The pay starts at $55,000+ but can be flexible depending on experience/qualifications, and all training is paid. This position has the opportunity for remote work. We're hiring immediately for this role!
Qualifications: What you need to bring
- 2-3 years' experience in auto commercial liability required or 5+ years' experience in auto property damage.
- Must possess excellent investigative skills with the ability to achieve optimal conflict resolutions.
- Must possess knowledge of evaluating coverage concerns or disputes/denials and the ability to maintain accurate reserves.
- Must possess negotiation skills and be able to appropriately influence and persuade others.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to learn and utilize online services to obtain information.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and possess excellent time management skills.
- Must possess planning skills.
- Adjuster license a plus (or ability to obtain licenses as needed)
What we offer:
- Competitive starting salary commensurate with experience.
- Potential bonus pay based on company performance.
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to local communities.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package which includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Supplemental and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Debt Free Colleges or Tuition Assistance Programs
Swift Transportation is the Largest Full Truckload Carrier. We have over 50 locations nationwide and offer various transportation solutions in the food, beverage, home improvement, retail industry and more! We continue to expand our diverse portfolio of service driven, specialty operations to meet the unique needs of our customers and our industry. From delivery solutions, to finance, warehousing, to insurance coverage, to repair shops, our ability to grow and expand is what sets us apart from the rest.
At Swift, our greatest asset is OUR PEOPLE! We strive to be the best and give our best every day. We are passionate about learning and cultivating an environment of safety, honesty and mutual respect. We are a family where everyone has a voice and plays an essential role in our overall success and the success of our drivers. Your voice and perspective matter at Swift Transportation. We understand that you are the subject matter expert, and we trust you to ideate and execute those ideas based on the best interest of the company.
Be a part of something bigger. Be a part of the #1 full truckload carrier in the nation. Be a part of Swift Transportation.
Copy and paste URL into browser to view full description: https://swifttrans.jdxpert.com/ShowJob.aspx?EntityID=2&id=2091
The Company is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.