Accelerate your Career!
At Swift, our greatest asset is OUR PEOPLE! We strive to be the best and give our best every day. We are passionate about learning and cultivating an environment of safety, honesty and mutual respect. We are a family where everyone has a voice and plays an essential role in our overall success and the success of our drivers. Your voice and perspective matter at Swift Transportation. We understand that you are the subject matter expert, and we trust you to ideate and execute those ideas based on the best interest of the company.
Be a part of something bigger. Be a part of the #1 full truckload carrier in the nation. Be a part of Swift Transportation.
Job Responsibilities: What you will do
Prepare and paint Swift owned and other related equipment.
- Prepare and paint equipment and components to original specifications.
- Perform all paint blending techniques, use single-stage and clear coat as needed, and perform full equipment refinishes.
- Will be expected to troubleshoot and problem solve common paint related issues including chipping, cracking, air entrapment, etc.
- Manage paint and supply inventory.
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor
Copy and paste URL into browser to view full description: https://swifttrans.jdxpert.com/ShowJob.aspx?EntityID=2&id=6862
Qualifications: What you need to bring
- Two years hands on experience and on the job training in a related body shop field required.
- High School, GED or combination of training and/or experience required.
- Drivers license required.
- Demonstrated/proven superior customer service skills.
- Ability to read and understand repair manuals, understanding and ability to complete/fill tags and repair orders.
- Must possess excellent computer skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive starting salary commensurate with experience.
- Potential bonus pay based on company performance.
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to local communities.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package which includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Supplemental and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Debt Free Colleges or Tuition Assistance Programs
The Company is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.