Customer Account Representative
Accelerate your Career!
At Swift, our greatest asset is OUR PEOPLE! We strive to be the best and give our best every day. We are passionate about learning and cultivating an environment of safety, honesty and mutual respect. We are a family where everyone has a voice and plays an essential role in our overall success and the success of our drivers. Your voice and perspective matter at Swift Transportation. We understand that you are the subject matter expert, and we trust you to ideate and execute those ideas based on the best interest of the company.
Be a part of something bigger. Be a part of the #1 full truckload carrier in the nation. Be a part of Swift Transportation.
Job Responsibilities: What you will do
As a part of a customer service team, incumbents are responsible for meeting all customer expectations by providing world class service through effective communication to both internal and external customers while improving company profitability. Incumbents may be assigned to alternate work shifts based on company and customer needs.
- Anticipate and facilitate problem resolution on all load issues to meet or exceed total satisfaction of customers.
- Develop and grow customer relationships while assisting in balancing the freight capacity.
- Commit to, receive and accurately enter detailed customer load information by telephone, fax or electronic tendering.
- Input all load information to the system accurately. Ensure customer information is accurate and current.
- Monitor and trace loads and provide necessary follow up to customers such as late pickups and/or deliveries.
Copy and paste URL into browser to view full description: https://swifttrans.jdxpert.com/ShowJob.aspx?EntityID=2&id=3237
Qualifications: What you need to bring
- Previous customer service or related area in transportation industry preferred.
- Associates degree or equivalent combination of education and/or experience required.
- Must possess outstanding telephone skills.
- Must possess excellent time management skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced team environment.
What we offer:
- Competitive starting salary commensurate with experience.
- Potential bonus pay based on company performance.
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to local communities through Swift Charities.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package which includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Supplemental and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
The Company is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.