Accelerate your Career!
At Swift, our greatest asset is OUR PEOPLE! We strive to be the best and give our best every day. We are passionate about learning and cultivating an environment of safety, honesty and mutual respect. We are a family where everyone has a voice and plays an essential role in our overall success and the success of our drivers. Your voice and perspective matter at Swift Transportation. We understand that you are the subject matter expert, and we trust you to ideate and execute those ideas based on the best interest of the company.
Be a part of something bigger. Be a part of the #1 full truckload carrier in the nation. Be a part of Swift Transportation.
Job Responsibilities: What you will do
Under limited supervision, complete administrative duties required for processing bids. Support the pricing team as needed to provide accurate publications of customer rates.
- Complete the company background and statistics sections of bid requests.
- Review customer documents and format new bids and other pricing requests into the standard format.
- Coordinate and submit bid responses in accordance with customer time lines.
- Interact with all areas of the company with heavy emphasis on sales, operations and corporate support functions such as administration and billing.
- Assist the pricing team with ad hoc requests and projects as necessary.
- Communicate with Sales, Operations, Billing and Customers regarding pricing.
- Update and maintain the bid log system and bid database as new bids are received.
- Proactively work to assist others in achieving the organization's objective.
Copy and paste URL into browser to view full description: https://swifttrans.jdxpert.com/ShowJob.aspx?EntityID=2&id=7332
Qualifications: What you need to bring
- 1+ years' experience in billing or customer accounts required.
- Previous experience in transportation industry preferred.
- Associates in business or related field or equivalent combination of education and/or experience required.
- Must be able to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
- Must be proficient in MS Office especially Excel.
- Must be detailed orientated and well organized.
- Must be able to manage changing priorities.
What we offer:
- Competitive starting salary commensurate with experience.
- Potential bonus pay based on company performance.
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to local communities.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package which includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Supplemental and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
The Company is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.