Accelerate your Career!
At Swift, our greatest asset is OUR PEOPLE! We strive to be the best and give our best every day. We are passionate about learning and cultivating an environment of safety, honesty and mutual respect. We are a family where everyone has a voice and plays an essential role in our overall success and the success of our drivers. Your voice and perspective matter at Swift Transportation. We understand that you are the subject matter expert, and we trust you to ideate and execute those ideas based on the best interest of the company.
Be a part of something bigger. Be a part of the #1 full truckload carrier in the nation. Be a part of Swift Transportation.
Job Responsibilities: What you will do
Provide, develop and maintain current and custom solutions for the Knight-Swift Transportation's Microsoft Dynamics 365 platforms. Collaborates with stakeholders, business units, and end users to provide analytical support and technical advice during conceptualization, development, and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, business analysts, IT professionals to implement new Microsoft Dynamics CRM Solutions.
- Help develop and maintain a platform roadmap. Who are they helping? Kind of want to get away from 'helping'
- Identify solutions to meet system/business requirements with and without the development of custom code.
- Lead application design sessions and code reviews to ensure accuracy towards business requirements for Dynamics 365.
- Lead the development of user stories, use cases and design artifacts to effectively convey requirements to both client stakeholders and business units.
- Documents new/modified code, and develop/automate unit and integration tests to verify the changes in Dynamics 365.
- Perform modifications to and maintenance of implemented CRM solutions.
- Migrate data and integrate existing systems/services into the CRM architecture.
- Act as an escalation support resource for System Admin.
- Mentor / Train System Admin position on new solutions and system changes.
- Oversee timely and effective resolution of customer issue.
What we offer:
- Remote and Hybrid Opportunities
- Competitive starting salary commensurate with experience.
- Potential bonus pay based on company performance.
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to local communities.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package which includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Supplemental and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Debt Free Colleges or Tuition Assistance Programs
Qualifications: What you need to bring
- 5+ years of experience in technology administration for CRM software projects.
- Advanced CRM user and administrator skills required.
- Bachelors in computer science or related field or equivalent combination of education and/or experience required.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Report generation
- Mathematical, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to interpret user needs and translate into system requirements.
- Ability to understand system data and to identify discrepancies
- Previous knowledge of system analytics helpful
Copy and paste URL into browser to view full description: https://swifttrans.jdxpert.com/ShowJob.aspx?EntityID=2&id=6997
The Company is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.