Accelerate your Career! - HIRING REMOTE!!!
At Swift, our greatest asset is OUR PEOPLE! We strive to be the best and give our best every day. We are passionate about learning and cultivating an environment of safety, honesty and mutual respect. We are a family where everyone has a voice and plays an essential role in our overall success and the success of our drivers. Your voice and perspective matter at Swift Transportation. We understand that you are the subject matter expert, and we trust you to ideate and execute those ideas based on the best interest of the company.
Be a part of something bigger. Be a part of the #1 full truckload carrier in the nation. Be a part of Swift Transportation.
Job Responsibilities: What you will do
Provide exceptional customer service to our current insurance clients by processing policy change requests. Maintain knowledge of our products, and answer any questions our clients may have.
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Initiate actions to add/remove equipment and/or drivers and/or coverage.
- Conduct follow up calls/correspondence to ensure completion of requests and supporting documents.
- Track and resolve failed/missing payments for insurance and/or ICSA Membership.
- As needed, assist Support Services to help insured succeed in accomplishing their ICSA Platinum requirements.
- Proactively work to assist others in achieving the organization's objectives.
Copy and paste URL into browser to view full description: https://swifttrans.jdxpert.com/ShowJob.aspx?EntityID=2&id=7164
Qualifications: What you need to bring
- 1+ years in insurance industry preferred.
- Prior experience in Transportation or Transportation Insurance preferred.
- Familiarity with insurance products preferred.
- HSD or equivalent required.
- Associates preferred.
- Must possess outstanding communication skills.
- Must be able to transfer knowledge to others.
- Must be able to problem solve in high pressure situations.
- Must be well organized and able to multi-task.
What we offer:
- Competitive starting salary commensurate with experience.
- Potential bonus pay based on company performance.
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to local communities through Swift Charities.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package which includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Supplemental and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Hiring from all states - you don't have to live in AZ
The Company is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.