Accelerate your Career!
At Swift, our greatest asset is OUR PEOPLE! We strive to be the best and give our best every day. We are passionate about learning and cultivating an environment of safety, honesty and mutual respect. We are a family where everyone has a voice and plays an essential role in our overall success and the success of our drivers. Your voice and perspective matter at Swift Transportation. We understand that you are the subject matter expert, and we trust you to ideate and execute those ideas based on the best interest of the company.
Be a part of something bigger. Be a part of the #1 full truckload carrier in the nation. Be a part of Swift Transportation.
Job Responsibilities: What you will do
Provide solutions utilizing human-centered design research methodology and translating that knowledge into meaningful information and systems designs that focus on increased user satisfaction and overall experience.
- Translate user and business requirements and design intuitive web and mobile interfaces.
- Coordinate and facilitate design meetings and presentations with clients and stakeholders.
- Participate in a highly collaborative, iterative design process, proactively giving and receiving feedback from team members.
- Provide detailed findings to product owners tasked with developing user stories.
- Showcase UX proposals and user interaction ideas via flow charts and/or prototypes.
- Participate in multiple concurrent projects, often requiring outside resources to produce the most effective design.
- Review interface designs to ensure adherence to UX guidelines and design best practices.
- Refine and update technical/business skills and experience through work assignments, advanced technical/business training and attending professional/business industry conferences.
- Proactively work to assist others in achieving the organization's objectives.
Copy and paste URL into browser to view full description: https://swifttrans.jdxpert.com/ShowJob.aspx?EntityID=2&id=7216
Qualifications: What you need to bring
- 2+ years related experience required.
- Experience in transportation/logistics industry preferred.
- Bachelors in related field or equivalent combination of education and/or experience required.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Report generation
- Mathematical, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to interpret user needs and translate into system requirements.
- Ability to understand system data and to identify discrepancies
- Previous knowledge of system analytics helpful
What we offer:
- Competitive starting salary commensurate with experience.
- Potential bonus pay based on company performance.
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to local communities through Swift Charities.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package which includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Supplemental and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
The Company is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.