Refrigerated Sales Expert
Accelerate your Career!
At Swift, our greatest asset is OUR PEOPLE! We strive to be the best and give our best every day. We are passionate about learning and cultivating an environment of safety, honesty and mutual respect. We are a family where everyone has a voice and plays an essential role in our overall success and the success of our drivers. Your voice and perspective matter at Swift Transportation. We understand that you are the subject matter expert, and we trust you to ideate and execute those ideas based on the best interest of the company.
Be a part of something bigger. Be a part of the #1 full truckload carrier in the nation. Be a part of Swift Transportation.
Job Responsibilities: What you will do:
As an Area Sales Manager you will be managing sales generation (soliciting new business and growing existing business) for multiple Lines of Businesses within the Central region. Our Area Sales Managers work collaboratively with our Planners, Account Management and General Managers to communicate negotiated terms and ensure all parties have current information to support our customers. The ideal candidate for this role is someone who has previous transportation experience within sales, operations or account management, has outstanding communication skills, has the ability to build relationships, is self-motivated and can acquire knowledge from different areas of the business and communicate that information to a diverse audience.
Qualifications: What you need to bring
- Previous work experience in the transportation industry required.
- Previous experience in Refrigerated Line of Business preferred.
- Previous field sales experience preferred.
- Bachelors in business or related field or equivalent combination of education and/or experience required.
- Must possess outstanding communication skills.
- Must be able to transfer knowledge to others.
- Must be able to problem-solve in high-pressure situations.
- Must be well organized and able to multi-task.
Copy and paste URL into browser to view full description: https://swifttrans.jdxpert.com/ShowJob.aspx?EntityID=2&id=2027
What we offer:
- Competitive starting salary commensurate with experience.
- Potential bonus pay based on company performance.
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to local communities through Swift Charities.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package which includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Supplemental and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
The Company is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.