SR ASSOCIATE MARKETING BRAND MANAGER
Job Title: Sr Associate Marketing Brand Manager
Our Company, Your Opportunity:
Nearly 150 years ago, Gustavus Swift founded Swift & Company. He was a true pioneer whose passion and innovative spirit transformed the meat industry. This commitment to transformation mirrors that of Swift Prepared Foods today. Swift Prepared Foods is the prepared foods arm of JBS USA, one of the world’s largest meat companies. This is a unique opportunity to be in a start-up environment, with the backing of a Global CPG Powerhouse. This is a role for someone who is looking for an entrepreneurial challenge in a company with aspirations to be leaders within the CPG world. The position will have both strategic and tactical elements and the person may wear different hats. This is an opportunity for people who want to think Big, dream Big and work to make Big ideas a reality.
To be THE BEST in all we do. We are completely focused on our business, ensuring the BEST products and services to our customers, a relationship of trust with our suppliers and profitability for our shareholders. All this, we do to provide an opportunity for a better future for all of our TEAM MEMBERS.
Scope of Position:
The Sr Associate Brand Manager will support creating/developing innovation portfolio and manage brand building activities. In innovation; this will include all stages from idea through development. For Brand Building; this will include brand foundations; guardrails, agency management and go-to-market brand planning/execution in partnership with base business teams. You will gain exposure and work with to all functional activities on the business including R&D, Sales, Operations, Category Marketing and Finance, which results in a holistic approach to driving business growth.
- Help and define Long term Portfolio and Innovation framework
- Ideation and new product development with strong emphasis on getting the price/value equation right
- Partner with Customers for Customer driven consumer supported innovation
- Support develop growth and marketing plans that meet the growth objectives of the segments and key customers based on market and industry trends, SWOT, competitive review, and category review
- Help define branding, portfolio strategy and customer strategy to support long term Business growth
- Support segment and customer specific marketing programs that drive brand growth
- Support sales with tools, materials and selling insights they need to achieve sales objectives for innovation
- Analyze and track performance of product categories, innovation to identify long term opportunities
- Helps measure, analyze, and report on success of marketing programs
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. May perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree Bachelor’s degree (Marketing / Business).
- 3-5 years’ experience required, CPG preferred
- Experience with stage-gate process or social / digital marketing campaigns a plus
- Analytical and critical thinking skills, accuracy and attention to details
- Excel and Power Point skills
- Consumer Intuition & Marketing Acumen
- Action oriented
- Project management skills
- Requires inter-personal skills with the ability to work closely with internal and external customers
The physical demands described here are representative of those an employee should possess to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequently required to sit; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear.
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Corporate working environment.
- Food Manufacturing operations (plant operating floor- wet, refrigerated)