Are you searching for a fun, passionate travel loving team? –Sunwing has the EPIC work culture you have been searching for. We are currently looking for a STOC Coordinator to join us in making vacation dreams come true. The STOC Coordinator is responsible for working closely with various airport and airline departments to coordinate operational activities for our Toronto station, based in the YYZ Terminal STOC Center. This role will report into the General Manager and provide support and relay information to the Airport teams & Operations Control Centre. Apply now and have your career soar to new heights - under our wing!
What You’ll Be a Part Of:
- Remote and Hybrid Work Opportunities
- Great travel perks!
- Growth opportunities
- Opportunity to give back through our social responsibility initiatives
- Work with a fun, passionate, travel-loving team!
- Free Parking
- Open concept, collaborative workspace
- See for yourself! @sunwinglife
What You’ll Do:
- Plan and coordinate use of gate assignments and towing with the Airport Authority
- Liaise and relay data from flight crews, ramp, OCC and maintenance personnel to ensure all requirements are met
- Set-up, plan, and coordinate required manpower assignments for optimizing customer service and operational objectives
- Communicate changes to the flight schedule and the operational plan clearly and concisely to all necessary entities
- Compile and report daily performance and shift synopsis
- Report incidents, irregular operations, and other information that may warrant special attention
- Process delay reports and participate in the delay code audit and reconciliation process
- Monitor online and interline connection movements, adjust operating plans accordingly
- Assess contract carriers and outside agencies for service and equipment used outside existing agreements
- Monitor on a continuous basis, the possibility of service disruptions to ensure preventative and/or corrective action is taken
- Provide support to the Airport Services Duty Managers / Supervisors in all facets of the operation
- Ensure Service Providers meet KPI / SLA targets
- Support delivery of needs for GTAA’s ACDM program to ensure compliance
- Other duties as assigned
What You’ll Need:
- Post-Secondary Education is considered an asset
- VHR radio license or the ability to obtain license
- Proven ability to plan and schedule facilities and equipment in an operational setting within time and resource constraints
- Ability to work well under pressure, adapt to constantly changing operational situations, make decisions and meet deadlines
- Previous aircraft/passenger services experience and/or acting assignments, as a Customer Service Manager would be an asset
- Knowledge of computer systems currently in use, e.g. Word, EAS/Time Management, CRT operations relating to telecommunications and operational reports
- Proven problem-solving skills within a team environment
- Goal oriented with a positive, creative approach to achieving objectives
- Able to work rotating shifts which include evenings, weekends, statutory holidays, and overtime as operationally required
- Knowledge of OPSIS and radio work
- Flexibility to adapt and able to manage multiple assignments while working independently or as a team
- Able to work closely with customers, inter-departmentally, retail travel agencies and travel supplier partners.
Sunwing Travel Group is the largest vertically integrated travel group in North America and during this unprecedented time, we are continuing to search for top talent. We are looking for candidates who are EPIC (entrepreneurial, passionate, innovative, and customer-centric) to join our team and help deliver our purpose “passionate people making vacation dreams come true”.
We want to continue to do our part to help end this pandemic, protect our employees and those vacationing with us, and to support the travel industry’s full recovery. Sunwing requires full vaccination against COVID-19 for our new and existing employees. We will make accommodations for qualifying medical or religious exemptions.
To learn more about our vaccination policy, follow this link: Vaccination Policy
Also, learn more about our Safe with Sunwing commitment and how Sunwing is keeping its employees and customers safe here: Safe with Sunwing
We thank all who apply however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.
At Sunwing, diversity is important to us, follow this link: Diversity & Inclusion to learn about how Diversity and Inclusion has always been, and continues to be, a top priority for us. We are proud that our workforce is made up of passionate people from all experiences and backgrounds. We are also committed to employment equity and to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment. We welcome applications from everyone. We will accommodate all applicants throughout the hiring process. If you are an individual who requires accommodation to apply to this position, please email email@example.com