Technical Records Administrator
Sunwing Travel Group is the largest vertically integrated travel group in North America and during this unprecedented time, we are continuing to search for top talent. We are looking for candidates who are EPIC (entrepreneurial, passionate, innovative, and customer-centric) to join our team and help deliver our purpose “passionate people making vacation dreams come true”.
We want to continue to do our part to help end this pandemic, protect our employees and those vacationing with us, and to support the travel industry’s full recovery. Sunwing requires full vaccination against COVID-19 for our new and existing employees. We will make accommodations for qualifying medical or religious exemptions.
To learn more about our vaccination policy, follow this link: https://bit.ly/2X4TOOk
Also, learn more about our Safe with Sunwing commitment and how Sunwing is keeping its employees and customers safe here: https://bit.ly/3ngVrne
The Technical Records Administrator maintains full aircraft and engine history files both electronically and in hard copy. They audit all paperwork, research, and make corrections as required to maintain regulatory compliance. They are also responsible to organize, log, and archive all aircraft records.
What You’ll Be a Part Of!
- Remote and Hybrid Work Opportunities
- Grow your career with challenging and rewarding work that makes a difference
- Opportunity to give back through our social responsibility initiatives
- Work with a fun, passionate, travel-loving team!
- Great travel perks!
- Free Parking
- Open concept, collaborative workspace
- See for yourself! @sunwinglife
What You’ll Do:
- Audit aircraft daily utilization and record fluid uplift
- Download and sort all daily workpackages
- Audit daily maintenance Flight log, Technical Log, and Cabin log pages for completeness and accuracy
- Audit scheduled maintenance work packages including all workorders, job cards, and task cards
- Accept and/or reject all uploaded documents in STREAM (Secure Technical Records for Electronic Asset Management). Ensure all rejected work is corrected and uploaded in a timely manner.
- Audit all maintenance technical records for adherence to regulations
- Make non-technical corrections and follow up on all technical corrections as required
- Transcribe all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance to the computerized maintenance tracking system (AMOS)
- Process and report back all heavy maintenance visit packages
- Audit and processs seasonal import and export maintenance check packages
- Audit and process label bookings for all component replacements
- Report back all scheduled maintenance including task cards, modifications, Airworthiness Directive, and Service Bulletins
- Ensure the maintenance forecast is up to date at all times
- Generate maintenance reports as required
- Maintain accurate Airworthiness Directive and Service Bulletins files
- Maintain accurate time controlled component files
- Assist in the generation and tracking of new aircraft
- Generate information files for new aircraft
- Maintain compass monitoring program
- Any other projects and duties as assigned by the Technical Records Manager
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum five (5) years Technical Records experience preferred
- Be familiar with CAR 605.92 and CAR 573.15
- Be familiar with the ATA numbering system
- Possess a strong knowledge of aircraft maintenance terminology and acronyms
- Have excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Able to recognize errors and take appropriate action
- Able to manage time and prioritize tasks effectively
- Availability to work weekends
We thank all who apply however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.
At Sunwing, diversity is important to us, follow this link: https://bit.ly/3DYzBel to learn about how Diversity and Inclusion has always been, and continues to be, a top priority for us. We are proud that our workforce is made up of passionate people from all experiences and backgrounds. We are also committed to employment equity and to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment. We welcome applications from everyone. We will accommodate all applicants throughout the hiring process. If you are an individual who requires accommodation to apply to this position, please email [email protected] or call 416 859 2973.