Join us in making vacation dreams come true!
Are you searching for a fun, passionate, travel loving team? –Sunwing has the EPIC work culture you have been searching for. We are currently looking for a Communications Intern to join us in making vacation dreams come true. As the Communications Intern, you are responsible for Communications and Copywriting support across all Sunwing Travel Group’s businesses for a variety of integrated channels, plus additional brand copywriting support as needed. The ideal candidate will work hard, consistently meet deadlines, bring forward creative ideas and engage with the team in a meaningful way that supports our day-to-day work and passionate culture. The position reports to the PR & Communications Manager and will be located in Toronto, ON. Apply now and have your career soar to new heights - under our wing!
- Remote and/or Hybrid Work Opportunities
- Growth opportunities
- Free Parking
- Open concept, collaborative workspace
- Fresh Café with delicious snacks and meals at a subsidized price!
- Opportunity to give back through our social responsibility initiatives
- See for yourself! @sunwinglife
What You’ll Do:
- Support with day-to-day copywriting assignments across digital, email, social media, App, editorial, etc.
- Provide edits on existing copy, from internal newsletters to media and influencer travel itineraries
- Work with internal stakeholders on content ideas to create compelling copy across channels
- Source and resize images for Sunwing Vacation Inspiration and Sunwing Weddings blogs
- Participate in team brainstorming sessions for monthly blog content
- Know all brand guidelines for Sunwing Travel Group businesses and assist in enforcing brand consistency across copy.
- Provide additional support to communications/PR team with brand copywriting as required
What You’ll Need:
- Post-secondary education in a related field
- Must be organized and effectively manage deadlines to ensure on-time delivery of content
- Must be detail-oriented
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be adaptable and ready to work on multiple projects at a time
- Must be proficient in Office 360, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Experience with Photoshop or Canva is an asset but not required
- Looking for an enthusiastic individual who would like to experience all areas of content creation
- Interest in travel is an asset
Sunwing Travel Group is the largest vertically integrated travel group in North America and during this unprecedented time, we are continuing to search for top talent. We are looking for candidates who are EPIC (entrepreneurial, passionate, innovative, and customer-centric) to join our team and help deliver our purpose “passionate people making vacation dreams come true”.
To learn more about our Safe with Sunwing commitment and how Sunwing is keeping its employees and customers safe here: https://rb.gy/havndq
We thank all who apply however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.
At Sunwing, diversity is important to us, follow this link: https://rb.gy/uqytsl to learn about how Diversity and Inclusion has always been, and continues to be, a top priority for us. We are proud that our workforce is made up of passionate people from all experiences and backgrounds. We are also committed to employment equity and to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment. We welcome applications from everyone. We will accommodate all applicants throughout the hiring process. If you are an individual who requires accommodation to apply to this position, please email email@example.com