Crew Travel Supervisor
Are you searching for a fun, passionate, travel loving team? –Sunwing has the EPIC work culture you have been searching for. We are currently looking for a Crew Travel Supervisor to join us in making vacation dreams come true. As the Crew Travel Supervisor you will be responsible to manage the crew travel policies and monitor the daily operations of the Crew Travel Department. The Supervisor also ensures we are compliant as per the Collective Agreements and manage all internal/external client relationships. The position will report to the Crew Travel Manager, and will be located in Toronto, Ontario. Apply now and have your career soar to new heights - under out wing!
- Great travel perks!
- Goodlife Corporate Discount
- Comprehensive benefits package
- RRSP Matching Program
- Growth opportunities
- Free Parking
- Open concept, collaborative workspace
- Fresh Café with delicious snacks and meals at a subsidized price!
- Opportunity to give back through our social responsibility initiatives
- See for yourself! @sunwinglife
What You’ll Do:
- Provide training, supervision, guidance, and leadership to Crew Travel coordinators.
- Assist Crew Travel coordinators during irregular operations as required.
- Training of travel coordinators.
- Conduct performance evaluations.
- Conduct staff and training meetings that should include ongoing updates of office policies and procedures.
- Actively communicate with the other internal departments.
- Provide recommendations and solutions during irregular operations.
- Investigate and respond to supplier issues beyond Crew Travel coordinators’ scope.
- Investigate and report occurrences of non-compliance in supplier contracted deliverables.
- Identify any business/operational risk and provide recommendations.
- Develop/implement processes and procedures to create efficiencies.
- Develop and implement systematic processes to record and utilize airline credits.
- Periodic review of travel-related data entered in AIMS software.
- Review monthly statistical reporting and provide feedback.
- Assist manager to seek hotelier and apartment options with suppliers that meet Collective Agreement minimum requirements.
- Resolve all internal and external escalated concerns with suppliers.
- Follow up to ensure all internal concerns regarding Health + Safety of Airline employees has been resolved.
- Communicate internally as required.
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum 3-5 years corporate travel experience.
- Two (2) years of leadership experience or more with a demonstrated ability to mentor and motivate team members using outstanding people skills
- Previous airline reservation experience is an asset.
- Proficiency using Amadeus GDS an asset.
- Knowledge of TTS an asset.
- Organized, task oriented, and attentive to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and able to meet deadlines within a time-sensitive environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Able to follow direction and work with minimal supervision.
- Day/Night shift work (12 hour shifts – 4 on /4 off).
- Flexible to adopt different schedule, with possibility of working weekends and holidays
- Capable to work in fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Flexibility to adapt and able to manage multiple assignments while working independently or as a team.
Sunwing Travel Group is the largest vertically integrated travel group in North America and during this unprecedented time, we are continuing to search for top talent. We are looking for candidates who are EPIC (entrepreneurial, passionate, innovative, and customer-centric) to join our team and help deliver our purpose “passionate people making vacation dreams come true”.
We want to continue to do our part to help end this pandemic, protect our employees and those vacationing with us, and to support the travel industry’s full recovery. Sunwing requires full vaccination against COVID-19 for our new and existing employees. We will make accommodations for qualifying medical or religious exemptions.
To learn more about our vaccination policy, follow this link: https://rb.gy/b2xavb
Also, learn more about our Safe with Sunwing commitment and how Sunwing is keeping its employees and customers safe here: https://rb.gy/havndq
We thank all who apply however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.
At Sunwing, diversity is important to us, follow this link: https://rb.gy/uqytsl to learn about how Diversity and Inclusion has always been, and continues to be, a top priority for us. We are proud that our workforce is made up of passionate people from all experiences and backgrounds. We are also committed to employment equity and to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment. We welcome applications from everyone. We will accommodate all applicants throughout the hiring process. If you are an individual who requires accommodation to apply to this position, please email email@example.com