Airport Services Supervisor
The Airport Services Supervisor will be responsible for the daily management and organization of the check-in counters / gates along with the ramp and passenger service operation, as a part-time permanent position. The position will report to the General Manager and will be located at Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport.
- Coach, mentor, train and develop staff as required
- Resolve customer complaints or answer customers' questions regarding policies and procedures
- Ensure the level of customer service provided meets or exceeds corporate standards
- Ensure standard SOP’s are followed and safety protocols are adhered to at all times
- Ensure that the handling partner is working in a productive and healthy environment
- Provide guidance on matters of Documentation requirements
- Coordinate daily and weekly information to all affected Airport Agencies, as well as during IROPS
- Coordinate all ramp handling activities with all parties necessary involving Sunwing and/or sub-chartered aircraft in compliance with the Ground Handling Manual
- Ensure SMS compliance: to identify, investigate, analyze, prevent, verify compliance and communicate results of airport incidents
- Evaluate and improve the operation to achieve our safety and On Time Performance objectives
- Support and work closely with OCC in situations as requested/required
- Collaborate with and support other Sunwing departments with corporate policy
- Prepare, maintain and update records, as required
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 3 years of Airport/Airline/Aviation related experience
- Strong customer service background
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines, while ensuring safety is never compromised
- Leadership/People management skills
- Possess the ability to obtain an Airport Restricted Area Pass/ DA
ENVIRONMENT AND SCOPE:
- Fast-paced and deadline-oriented work environment
- Must be willing to work shift work and/or off business hours including holidays
- Part-time, permanent position
- Ability to handle stress, multi-task and work under pressure
If you are interested in applying for this position please submit your application by May 30, 2019. We thank all who apply however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.
At Sunwing our employees are the difference. We therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), Sunwing will also provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats and communication supports upon request to persons with disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.