Manager Cabin Safety Standards
Sunwing Travel Group is the largest vertically integrated travel group in North America and during this unprecedented time, we are continuing to search for top talent. We are looking for candidates who are EPIC (entrepreneurial, passionate, innovative, and customer-centric) to join our team and help deliver our purpose “passionate people making vacation dreams come true”.
We want to continue to do our part to help end this pandemic, protect our employees and those vacationing with us, and to support the travel industry’s full recovery. Sunwing requires full vaccination against COVID-19 for our new and existing employees. We will make accommodations for qualifying medical or religious exemptions.
To learn more about our vaccination policy, follow this link: https://bit.ly/2X4TOOk
Also, learn more about our Safe with Sunwing commitment and how Sunwing is keeping its employees and customers safe here: https://bit.ly/3ngVrne
You are capable of working in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment with minimal oversight. Adapting your time and workflow to the most pressing issues at hand will be essential. Your communication skills are excellent. You will be responsible for the production of manuals and publications used to conduct training of our cabin crew with strict compliance to Transport Canada regulations. You will report directly to the Director, Cabin Safety and be located in Toronto, Ontario.
What You’ll Be A Part Of:
- Great travel perks!
- Grow your career with challenging and rewarding work that makes a difference
- Opportunity to give back through our social responsibility initiatives
- Work with a fun, passionate, travel loving team!
- See for yourself! @sunwinglife
What You’ll Do:
- Provide leadership and training on standards, procedures and expectations to the Cabin Safety Instructor group.
- Conduct training inspections to ensure the consistent and accurate adherence to the approved training programs.
- Develop the Flight Attendant Manual in compliance with Transport Canada Standards and directives and Sunwing Airlines policies
- Develop Cabin Safety Training Programs ensuring all programs meet regulatory compliance
- Liaise with other departments to ensure consistency between procedures and manuals.
- Issue correspondence relative to cabin safety matters
- Provide operational input regarding scheduling, training equipment, paperwork and materials required
- Ensure continual improvement through periodic review of documented policies, processes and procedures
- Provide support of irregular activities driven from a constantly changing environment
What You’ll Need:
- Previous experience required in the production of aviation training manuals and programs
- Proficient with computer systems including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Adobe PDF
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Excellent ability to organize, manage multiple tasks and prioritize, able to adapt to changes
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Ability to travel locally and overseas for extended periods
We thank all who apply however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.
At Sunwing, diversity is important to us, follow this link: https://bit.ly/3DYzBel to learn about how Diversity and Inclusion has always been, and continues to be, a top priority for us. We are proud that our workforce is made up of passionate people from all experiences and backgrounds. We are also committed to employment equity and to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment. We welcome applications from everyone. We will accommodate all applicants throughout the hiring process. If you are an individual who requires accommodation to apply to this position, please email [email protected]