Sunwing Travel Group is the largest vertically integrated travel company in North America! Our Purpose: passionate people making vacation dreams come true.
We're looking for a Contract Resolution Agent to join the Customer Relations team for a 12-month contract. You will be responsible for processing and resolving all post-travel customer complaints. Please note that Sunwing's head office in Montreal will be relocating to a new and modern office in the spring/summer of 2020.
Be epic! Our Values are entrepreneurial, passionate, innovative and customer-centric. Named one of Canada’s Fastest-Growing companies for 14 years in a row, we are looking for an epic Resolution Agent to join our team.
You are a customer focused Post-Travel Resolution Agent, responsible for researching and responding to customer complaints by providing a satisfying resolution response to the customer while protecting the interested of the business. Reporting to the CR Resolution Supervisor, you will analyze and investigate claims received.
With a passion for maintaining the customer experience, you work to develop positive relationships with customers while resolving their claims in a timely manner. As a skilled Resolution Agent, you excel at investigating and responding to inquiries in a manner that will ensure customer satisfaction.
What You’ll Do:
- Analyze and investigate all claims received pertaining to service/product concerns with suppliers.
- Communicate externally with contracted suppliers for compensation direction on claims received; frequently following-up for responses in order to meet customer expectations.
- Investigate claims internally (when required) with applicable departments.
- Process compensation granted by suppliers (supplier deductions).
- Compile/keep track of repeated service and product concerns with our suppliers; escalating trends when appropriate.
- Respond to written or telephone inquiries, updating travel agents and customers on the status of their concerns, and provide consultation as appropriate on policy inquiries.
- Maintain current and accurate records of investigative results.
- Timely and consistent communications with customers with open cases.
- Provide timely and empathetic responses to customers’ inquiries; either verbally, electronically or written.
- Ensure complaints receive frequent communications with status updates.
- Maintain accurate and prompt electronic records of all complaint management touchpoints.
- Solid understanding of company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need:
- Exceptional customer service focus and has genuine empathy for customers.
- Self-motivated with effective time management skills, able to manage a varied workload.
- Exceptional written, electronic and oral communication skills.
- Highly organized and efficient.
- Skillful at analysing written and/or verbal communications to determine the ‘meaning behind the words’ perceptive.
- Able to be persistent, tenacious and diplomatic in investigative approach.
- Be a relationship builder.
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Minimum 1-2 years of Customer Service experience in a travel related or hospitality environment.
- Excellent written and verbal French and English communication skills is a requirement
What You’ll Be A Part Of:
- Open concept, collaborative work space
- Great travel perks!
- Free Parking
- Grow your career with challenging and rewarding work that makes a difference
- Opportunity to give back through our social responsibility initiatives
- Work with a fun, passionate, travel loving team!
- See for yourself! @sunwinglife
We have grown from the smallest tour operator in Canada to the largest vertically integrated travel company in North America.
So what does that mean? For Sunwing, it means all our products and services are offered in one vacation and all brands fall under the same parent company. We are comprised of leading leisure tour operators, travel retail, destination management, and hotel management.
We are: Sunwing Vacations and Signature Vacations; Sunwing Airlines, SunwingJets, a luxury private jet charter service, Vacation Express, a growing tour operator in the United States, SellOffVacations.com and Luxe Destination Weddings, our travel retail businesses, NexusTours, our destination management company offering ground transportation, popular tours and excursions, and Blue Diamond Resorts, the fastest growing hotel chain in the Caribbean. Blue Diamond operates popular resort brands including Planet Hollywood Hotels & Resorts, Royalton Luxury Resorts, Memories Resorts & Spa, Starfish Hotels & Resorts and Mystique Resorts across the Caribbean and Mexico.
We are also heavily involved in our communities! In 2015, we established the charitable initiative, Sunwing Foundation, to support the development of youth in the communities we operate in.
We are passionate people making vacation dreams come true!
We thank all who apply however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.
At Sunwing diversity is important to us. We encourage applications from all humans and will provide, upon request, reasonable accommodations in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.