Mortgage Sales Recruiter
Mortgage Sales Recruiter
Starting pay rate ranges between $24/hr - $42/hr DOE plus potential to earn commissions on placements.
Who we are:
Summit Funding is a privately-owned, national mortgage company that has been in business for over 25 years. We are not the biggest, but we strive to be the best. We are proud to play a part in making the dream of home ownership a reality. Our growth mindset, positive culture, and history of stability are just a few things that position our company as a leader in the mortgage industry.
Click here to view a video featuring Todd Scrima, our founder and CEO, where he discusses how we have been able to maintain this stability over our 25-year history.
If above link is not clickable, try copying and pasting into your web browser:
What we have available:
The Branch Recruiter is responsible for ensuring that branch operational goals are met or exceeded through recruitment, screening and selection of Loan Officers and new Satellite Branches. This position will ensure an appropriate pool of candidates are sourced and maintained to meet quarterly goals. The Recruiter works with the Branch Manager to identify, recruit, and select for hire the best possible candidates.
What you would be doing:
- Partner with Branch Manager, Loan Officers, and support staff to promote position openings.
- Work with the Branch Manager and National Sales Manager to define ideal hiring criteria and move candidates through the selection and hiring processes.
- Review, screen, and qualify applicants using established LO Lead criteria.
- Schedule interviews with Branch Manager.
- Maintain an optimal pipeline of prospective candidates.
- Support the candidate through Summit’s Onboarding process.
What we will need from you:
- 3-5 years of recruiting experience.
- Proficient LinkedIn Recruiting and Networking skills.
- Proven track record of recruitment and retention, preferably within the mortgage industry.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, 4 year degree preferred.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with Branch Management.
- Experience in data analysis, benchmarking, and reporting.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to successfully manage multiple position openings within established time frames.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of individuals from various backgrounds and all organizational levels.
- Outstanding skills in customer service, prioritization, and multitasking
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to further a career in a competitive, fast paced growing industry where you can make a difference in people’s lives.
- Unlimited earning potential based on performance.
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K plus match, 10 paid holidays, paid time off and more.
- Fun team atmosphere, professional development and more.
Summit Funding, Inc. (NMLS #3199) is a full service mortgage lender offering expertise in every area of residential mortgage lending; including purchases, refinancing and construction lending. We have built a strong reputation as an outstanding mortgage firm that serves the lending needs of real estate professionals, builders and individual home buyers throughout the Country. We pride ourselves on our positive culture at Summit Funding, and we know that our diligence in hiring only the best candidates is largely responsible for this culture. Summit Funding has approximately 85 Branch and Satellite Offices in 20+ States and a workforce of over 1,000 Team Members. Compensation for this position will depend on experience. Summit Funding offers a complete compensation package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Flex Spending, Etc. Please do not contact our office for additional information and please do not apply unless you meet ALL the minimum qualifications above. Summit Funding is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.