Corporate Lease Coordinator
Corporate Lease Coordinator
Pay rate ranges between $25-$35/hr DOE
Who we are:
Summit Funding is a top 50 national mortgage lender headquartered in Sacramento, CA. We help people achieve the dream of home ownership through originating, closing and funding residential home loans. Our mission is to inspire growth minded people on a journey to create meaningful careers filled with passion, learning and achieving their personal best.
What we have available:
An exciting opportunity to serve in a service-based position within the Corporate Services Department. You will be responsible for the day to day administration and coordination regarding new and renewal lease transactions for our branches and satellite locations across the nation. This role entails a high level of internal communication with our Branch Managers and Executive Team, external coordination with real estate brokers, management and subtenants, and administration of our leasing system.
What you would be tasked with doing:
- Regularly communicate lease transaction updates to critical stakeholders including Branch Managers, Corporate Service Manager and Executive Management Team.
- Coordinate the internal review of draft letters of intent to lease (LOI), draft lease agreement, and amendments.
- Obtain critical administrative documentation and review prior to internal acceptance and submittal.
- Prepare final lease approval documents for internal review, acceptance and signature.
- Draft formal notices to landlord and submit for internal reviews.
- Prepare, submit and process lease related check and payment requests.
- Abstract critical leasing data into lease management system and audit for accuracy regularly.
- Maintain and organize lease related documentation according to best practices.
- Administer sublease portfolio (invoice subtenants, track and collect incoming payments, maintain payment documentation and processing).
- CAM reconciliations
What we need from you:
- Minimum of 2 years recent Commercial Real Estate experience in a lease administrator or lease coordinator role.
- Experience with lease management systems required, Visual Lease experience preferred.
- Prior Accounting experience highly desired
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Top notch customer service skills a must!
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet deadline.
- Must be able to organize, prioritize, and manage time.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to work in our corporate office 40 hours per week and may require overtime and very rare travel.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook applications.
While performing the duties of this job, a person is regularly sitting in a standard office environment, at a desk, using a computer, phone, fax, and copy machine. This person may occasionally need to lift up to 20 pounds.
- Standard office environment
Summit Funding, Inc. (NMLS #3199) is a full service mortgage lender offering expertise in every area of residential mortgage lending; including purchases, refinancing and construction lending. We have built a strong reputation as an outstanding mortgage firm that serves the lending needs of real estate professionals, builders and individual home buyers throughout the Country. We pride ourselves on our positive culture at Summit Funding, and we know that our diligence in hiring only the best candidates is largely responsible for this culture. Summit Funding has approximately 85 Branch and Satellite Offices in 20+ States and a workforce of over 1,000 Team Members. Compensation for this position will depend on experience. Summit Funding offers a complete compensation package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Flex Spending, Etc. Please do not contact our office for additional information and please do not apply unless you meet ALL the minimum qualifications above. Summit Funding is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.