HR Representative I - Entry Level
Human Resource Representative I - Entry Level
Who we are:
Summit Funding is a privately-owned, national mortgage company that has been in business for over 25 years. We are not the biggest, but we strive to be the best. We are proud to play a part in making the dream of home ownership a reality. Our growth mindset, positive culture, and history of stability are just a few things that position our company as a leader in the mortgage industry.
Click here to view a video featuring Todd Scrima, our founder and CEO, where he discusses how we have been able to maintain this stability over our 25-year history.
If above link is not clickable, try copying and pasting into your web browser:
What we have available:
We are looking for aspiring HR professionals interested in starting their career with Summit Funding in an HR Rep I role. This role is designed to enhance our dynamic team and provide boutique level service to managers and team members throughout our multi-state organization while growing your HR knowledge and experience level.
As a member of the HR Team you will provide administrative support to the Onboarding and Recruiting Team, related to the systems, processes, polices, and communication focused on onboarding. You will oversee and manage the candidate tracking system during the pre-hire process, as well as work cross-functionally with our partners in IT, Payroll, and our Branches.
Our HR Department is a fast paced and fun, collaborative work environment where you can expand your experience in every aspect of HR. We offer a competitive, full compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401K plus matching, PTO, 10 paid holidays, access to the onsite company gym, monthly catered lunches, free healthy snacks and beverages, and quarterly fun team building events.
Pay ranges from $18-$26 per hour depending on experience.
This is a great opportunity to develop your HR skills and learn from a group of service-minded Team Members. As an HR Rep I you will assist the HR team with performing administrative tasks including:
- Responsible for new team member onboarding focused on the tracking of pre-hire items.
- Provide candidate updates and notifications to appropriate departments (Hiring Managers, IT, Payroll, Corporate Services).
- Send follow-up emails to new candidates and respond to any questions.
- Compile and format employment files and send for review.
- Maintain confidential employment records.
- Perform HRIS data entry.
- Complete internal audits and reports as needed.
- Collaborate with HR Team Members on special projects.
What we need from you:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field highly preferred
- 0-2 years professional work experience, preferably in HR or related field.
- A demonstrated desire to grow your HR knowledge
- Proficient working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong Analytical skills a must
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both oral and written forms of communication.
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to further a career in a competitive, fast paced growing industry where you can make a difference in people’s lives.
- Unlimited earning potential based on performance.
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K plus match, 10 paid holidays, paid time off and more.
- Fun team atmosphere, professional development and more.
Summit Funding, Inc. (NMLS #3199) is a full service mortgage lender offering expertise in every area of residential mortgage lending; including purchases, refinancing and construction lending. We have built a strong reputation as an outstanding mortgage firm that serves the lending needs of real estate professionals, builders and individual home buyers throughout the Country. We pride ourselves on our positive culture at Summit Funding, and we know that our diligence in hiring only the best candidates is largely responsible for this culture. Summit Funding has approximately 85 Branch and Satellite Offices in 20+ States and a workforce of over 1,000 Team Members. Compensation for this position will depend on experience. Summit Funding offers a complete compensation package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Flex Spending, Etc. Please do not contact our office for additional information and please do not apply unless you meet ALL the minimum qualifications above. Summit Funding is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.