Administrative Assistant to Loan Officer
Loan Partner I - 2 openings!!!
Summit Funding is growing! We are now recruiting candidates for two Administrative Support - Loan Partner Is to join our team.
Who we are: Summit Funding is a privately owned mid-sized mortgage company that has been in business for over 20 years. We are not the biggest, but we strive to be the best! We are proud to assist in making the dream of home ownership a reality!
What we have available: An entry level opportunity for an outgoing, organized, and detail-oriented aspiring professional who is interested in starting a career in the world of mortgage and finance.
What you would be doing: Providing administrative and marketing support to a busy Loan Officer. Key responsibilities include:
- Managing your Loan Officer's calendar, keeping your Loan Officer on schedule and on task.
- Following up with leads, scheduling and confirming appointments with borrowers and referral partners.
- Sending out thank you correspondence to borrowers and referral partners on your Loan Officer’s behalf and executing gifting program.
- Assisting the Loan Officer with marketing responsibilities including managing their database of referral partners, initiating and executing marketing campaigns.
- Collaborating with your Loan Officer to come up with new, creative, unique ideas for marketing campaigns and organize events.
- Representing and being the "face" of the Loan Officer’s Team in a professional, outgoing and upbeat manner.
What we need from you:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work Monday through Friday, 40 hours a week in our professional office
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- World class customer service skills and a positive attitude
- Excellent organization, attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and hold your Team Members accountable
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
- Previous office experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Stable work history a must
- MS Office skills
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to start a career in a competitive, fast paced growing industry where you can make a difference in people’s lives
- Opportunity to earn a competitive compensation including possible bonuses based on performance
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K plus match, 10 paid holidays, paid time off and more
- Fun team atmosphere, professional development and more
Summit Funding, Inc. (NMLS #3199) is a full service mortgage lender offering expertise in every area of residential mortgage lending; including purchases, refinancing and construction lending. We have built a strong reputation as an outstanding mortgage firm that serves the lending needs of real estate professionals, builders and individual home buyers throughout the Country. We pride ourselves on our positive culture at Summit Funding, and we know that our diligence in hiring only the best candidates is largely responsible for this culture. Summit Funding has approximately 85 Branch and Satellite Offices in 20+ States and a workforce of over 1,000 Team Members. Compensation for this position will depend on experience. Summit Funding offers a complete compensation package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Flex Spending, Etc. Please do not contact our office for additional information and please do not apply unless you meet ALL the minimum qualifications above. Summit Funding is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.