HR Representative II
HR Representative II
Summit Funding's mission is to inspire growth minded people on a journey to create meaningful careers filled with passion, learning and achieving their personal best.
We are looking for an experienced HR Representative II to enhance our dynamic team and provide boutique level service to managers and team members throughout our multi-state organization. As a member of the HR Team you will provide a high level of support to the Generalist Team in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, affirmative action and employment law compliance.
Our HR Department is a fast paced and fun, collaborative work environment where you can expand your experience in every aspect of HR. We offer a competitive, full compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401K plus matching, PTO, 10 paid holidays, access to the onsite company gym, monthly catered lunches, free healthy snacks and beverages, and quarterly fun team building events.
Pay ranges from $21-$32 per hour depending on experience.
As an HR Rep II you will assist the HR team with performing administrative tasks including:
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of HR forms and documents.
- Maintain confidential employment records.
- Perform HRIS data entry.
- Assist with compensation reviews and the status change process for hourly, salaried and commissioned Team Members.
- Interact with and provide information to job applicants, Summit Team Members, and managers.
- Assist with New Hire Orientation, benefits enrollment, and processing of new hire paperwork.
- Assist with reporting requests.
- Complete verifications of employment, background/credit checks, and reference calls.
- Complete internal audits and reports as needed.
- Collaborate with HR Team Members on special projects.
- 2-5 years of current Human Resource work experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field highly preferred
- Proficient working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Working knowledge of HRIS systems (Ultipro a plus)
- ATS system experience (JobVite a plus)
- Strong Analytical skills a must
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both oral and written forms of communication.
While performing the duties of this job, a person is regularly sitting in a standard office environment, at a desk, using a computer, phone, fax, and copy machine. This person may occasionally need to lift up to 20 pounds.
Summit Funding, Inc. (NMLS #3199) is a full service mortgage lender offering expertise in every area of residential mortgage lending; including purchases, refinancing and construction lending. We have built a strong reputation as an outstanding mortgage firm that serves the lending needs of real estate professionals, builders and individual home buyers throughout the Country. We pride ourselves on our positive culture at Summit Funding, and we know that our diligence in hiring only the best candidates is largely responsible for this culture. Summit Funding has approximately 85 Branch and Satellite Offices in 20+ States and a workforce of over 1,000 Team Members. Compensation for this position will depend on experience. Summit Funding offers a complete compensation package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Flex Spending, Etc. Please do not contact our office for additional information and please do not apply unless you meet ALL the minimum qualifications above. Summit Funding is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.