Branch Onboarding Liaison
Summit Funding is excited to announce a new and dynamic opportunity for a Branch Onboarding Liaison.
As new branch teams join Summit Funding, the Branch Onboarding Liaison will work as part of the Corporate Sales Team and be the main point of contact for the Branch Managers, Loan Officers and Support Staff assisting with all aspects of their transition and acclimation to the company's processes, procedures and culture. This position requires intimate knowledge of the loan process. Excellent customer service, problem solving, and relationship building skills a must! This is a great opportunity for a Senior Level Loan Processor, Processing Manager or Operations Manager looking to make a transition.
This position will be based out of our Sacramento Corporate Office but will require travel 25%-50% of the time. Local candidates and those open to relocation to the area are highly encouraged to apply. Possible relocation assistance available for the right candidate!
Top 3 Responsibilities and how you will be measured:
1) New Branch On-Boarding
Measurement: New branches rate their operational on-boarding experience as an 8 or greater out of 10 as ranked by operational survey completed by appropriate parties 90 days after on-boarding.
2) Operational Support
Measurement: Solve the majority of branch operational issues without escalation to EVP while fostering a sense of team between all parties. Solve interdepartmental operational issues without escalation to EVP while fostering and building collaboration and sense of team inter-departmentally. Measured via escalation log.
Measurement: Grow and Develop leadership of BOM’s and maintains a high level of visibility in the branches on a consistent basis. Act a liaison between branch and all corporate departments to ensure BOM is receiving necessary support. Measured by quarterly surveys completed by appropriate parties randomly.
Essential Duties of the Position:
- Travel to all new branches to ensure their operational success directly after on-boarding.
- Travel to all existing branches to ensure their operational success. Timing of travel is dependent upon need of the branches.
- Serve as a support system to Branch Operations Managers in the successful completion of their duties and objectives.
- Ensure new Branch Operational Team Members are thoroughly trained
- Develop and maintain an effective communication plan with all branches to ensure their understanding of all new policies and procedures.
- Directly lead / manage / support the Processing Resource Team
- Attend all assigned meetings and share pertinent information with BOM’s
- Maintain thorough and current knowledge of all federal, state, and local regulations as well as internal policies and procedures and bank products and services.
- Drive all branch operational functions and branch operational metrics.
- Manage various special projects and departments per EVP – Mortgage Operations request.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Extensive prior experience and a high level of proficiency in the mortgage industry and the loan origination process from Application Origination through Closing.
- Minimum 5 years processing or underwriting background in a retail mortgage environment highly preferred
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with individuals from a wide variety of backgrounds and at all organizational levels.
- Must be able to travel regularly, up to 50% of the time
- Able to exercise sound judgment while making timely decisions.
- Must have a strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Must be dependable, self-motivated, and require minimal supervision.
- Must be proficient with all guidelines and resources necessary to complete job functions.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines and be able to handle multiple projects and manage competing priorities.
- Must be able to organize, prioritize, and manage time and be able to work well with others.
- Regular, predictable attendance is required.
- Other duties as assigned.
While performing the duties of this job, a person is regularly sitting in a standard office environment, at a desk, using a computer, phone, fax, and copy machine. This person may occasionally need to lift up to 20 pounds.
This position requires regular travel.
Starting salary for this position ranges between $65K to $90K plus potential to earn bonuses.
Summit Funding, Inc. (NMLS #3199) is a full service mortgage lender offering expertise in every area of residential mortgage lending; including purchases, refinancing and construction lending. We have built a strong reputation as an outstanding mortgage firm that serves the lending needs of real estate professionals, builders and individual home buyers throughout the Country. We pride ourselves on our positive culture at Summit Funding, and we know that our diligence in hiring only the best candidates is largely responsible for this culture. Summit Funding has approximately 85 Branch and Satellite Offices in 20+ States and a workforce of over 1,000 Team Members. Compensation for this position will depend on experience. Summit Funding offers a complete compensation package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Flex Spending, Etc. Please do not contact our office for additional information and please do not apply unless you meet ALL the minimum qualifications above. Summit Funding is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.