Administrative Assistant To Loan Officer
Loan Partner I (AKA, Administrative Assistant to Loan Officer)
Starting pay rate ranges between $14/ to $21hr DOE and includes the potential to earn monthly bonuses based on production.
Who we are:
Summit Funding is a privately-owned, national mortgage company that has been in business for over 25 years. We are not the biggest, but we strive to be the best. We are proud to play a part in making the dream of home ownership a reality. Our growth mindset, positive culture, and history of stability are just a few things that position our company as a leader in the mortgage industry.
Click here to view a video featuring Todd Scrima, our founder and CEO, where he discusses how we have been able to maintain this stability over our 25-year history.
If above link is not clickable, try copying and pasting into your web browser:
What we have available:
An entry level, exciting opportunity for an outgoing, organized, highly detail oriented aspiring professional who is interested in starting or furthering a career in the world of mortgage and finance. The Loan Partner I is a pivotal role that provides administrative and marketing support to the busy Loan Officer, helps him or her grow their business, and assists in making the borrower’s dream of homeownership a realty.
What you would be doing:
- Manage your Loan Officer's calendar, keeping your Loan Officer on schedule and on task.
- Monitor and manage communication on behalf of your Loan Officer as needed.
- Follow up with leads, schedule and confirm appointments with borrowers and referral partners.
- Prepare potential borrowers before they come in to meet with your Loan Officer.
- Send out thank you correspondence to borrowers and referral partners on your Loan Officer’s behalf.
- Assist the Loan Officer with marketing responsibilities including managing their database of referral partners, initiating and executing marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with your Loan Officer to come up with new, creative, unique ideas for marketing campaigns.
- Manage and update social media sites and marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate Happy Hour, Lunch and Learn and other events with clients, referral partners, vendors and internal team members.
- Represent and be the "face" of the Loan Officer’s Team in a professional, outgoing and upbeat manner.
- Assist the Loan Officer with putting together the Loan Application and completed file so the borrower can get their loan closed and purchase their home.
What we need from you:
- Recent professional office work experience preferred, retail or restaurant industry experience highly desired. Mortgage experience a plus/preferred.
- Stable work history a must.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- World class customer service skills and a positive attitude.
- Excellent organization, attention to detail and time management skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and hold your Team Members accountable.
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team.
- MS Office skills.
- Must be able to work a full time standard 40-hour work week, plus potential overtime as necessary in our professional office.
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to further a career in a competitive, fast paced growing industry where you can make a difference in people’s lives.
- Unlimited earning potential based on performance.
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K plus match, 10 paid holidays, paid time off and more.
- Fun team atmosphere, professional development and more.
Summit Funding, Inc. (NMLS #3199) is a full service mortgage lender offering expertise in every area of residential mortgage lending; including purchases, refinancing and construction lending. We have built a strong reputation as an outstanding mortgage firm that serves the lending needs of real estate professionals, builders and individual home buyers throughout the Country. We pride ourselves on our positive culture at Summit Funding, and we know that our diligence in hiring only the best candidates is largely responsible for this culture. Summit Funding has approximately 85 Branch and Satellite Offices in 20+ States and a workforce of over 1,000 Team Members. Compensation for this position will depend on experience. Summit Funding offers a complete compensation package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Flex Spending, Etc. Please do not contact our office for additional information and please do not apply unless you meet ALL the minimum qualifications above. Summit Funding is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.