Loan Officer Assistant - Trainee
Summit Funding in Walnut Creek is hiring! We are now recruiting candidates for a Loan Partner I to join Team Sullivan.
Starting pay rate ranges between $18/hr - $20/hr DOE plus potential bonuses
Who we are:
Summit Funding is a privately-owned, national mortgage company that has been in business for over 25 years. We are not the biggest, but we strive to be the best. We are proud to play a part in making the dream of home ownership a reality. Our growth mindset, positive culture, and history of stability are just a few things that position our company as a leader in the mortgage industry.
Click here to view a video featuring Todd Scrima, our founder and CEO, where he discusses how we have been able to maintain this stability over our 25-year history.
If above link is not clickable, try copying and pasting into your web browser:
What we have available:
An exciting opportunity for an outgoing, organized, aspiring professional who is interested in starting their career in the world of mortgage and finance!
What you would be doing:
Providing administrative and marketing support to a busy Loan Officer. Key responsibilities include:
- Following up with leads, scheduling and confirming appointments with borrowers and referral partners.
- Assisting the Loan Officer with marketing responsibilities including managing their database of referral partners, initiating and executing marketing campaigns.
- Collaborating with your Loan Officer to come up with new, creative, unique ideas for marketing campaigns.
- Representing and being the "face" of the Loan Officer’s Team in a professional, outgoing and upbeat manner.
What we need from you:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work Monday through Friday, 40 hours a week in our professional office in Walnut Creek
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- World class customer service skills and a positive attitude
- Excellent organization, attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and hold your Team Members accountable
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
- Stable work history a must
- MS Office skills
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to further your career in a competitive, fast paced growing industry where you can make a difference in people’s lives
- Opportunity to earn a competitive compensation including possible bonuses based on performance
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K plus match, 10 paid holidays, paid time off and more
- Fun team atmosphere, professional development and more
Summit Funding, Inc. (NMLS #3199) is a full service mortgage lender offering expertise in every area of residential mortgage lending; including purchases, refinancing and construction lending. We have built a strong reputation as an outstanding mortgage firm that serves the lending needs of real estate professionals, builders and individual home buyers throughout the Country. We pride ourselves on our positive culture at Summit Funding, and we know that our diligence in hiring only the best candidates is largely responsible for this culture. Summit Funding has approximately 85 Branch and Satellite Offices in 20+ States and a workforce of over 1,000 Team Members. Compensation for this position will depend on experience. Summit Funding offers a complete compensation package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Flex Spending, Etc. Please do not contact our office for additional information and please do not apply unless you meet ALL the minimum qualifications above. Summit Funding is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.