Entry Level Loan Processor
Entry Level Loan Processors
Interested in starting your career in Mortgage Loan Processing? Check out our career page first at Summit Funding, Inc. Careers (jobvite.com) to see if this position is open and available in your area. Some positions may require working full time in the office, some may be offered as hybrid or fully remote.
Don’t see anything currently open that matches your experience and requirements? Apply to this role to have your resume added to our database of potential future Entry Level Loan Processors. We also encourage you to sign up for job alerts at Summit Funding, Inc. Careers (jobvite.com) so you can receive notifications when new opportunities for this role are posted.
Pay Range: $12-$25 per hour depending on experience and location. Some positions may offer opportunities to earn bonuses.
Check out the video by Todd Scrima, CEO discussing these opportunities:
Entry Level Processors
Who we are:
Summit Funding, Inc is one of the oldest still privately owned top 50 national mortgage lenders. When Todd Scrima, our owner and CEO founded our company in 1995 his dream was not to be the biggest, but to strive to be the best. In 2021 we were proud to play a part in making the dream of homeownership a reality for over 26,000 people. Our growth mindset, positive culture, and history of stability are just a few things that position our company as a leader in the mortgage industry.
And speaking of culture, click here to view a video featuring Todd Scrima, our founder and CEO, where he discusses this very topic:
If above link is not clickable, try copying and pasting into your web browser:
What we have available:
Future opportunities to start your career in mortgage as an Entry Level Loan Processor, or Approval Specialist!
The Approval Specialist will perform all loan set up functions in a timely and efficient manner to ensure a complete and organized file is ready for processing. The Approval Specialist will work directly with the Loan Manager to ensure that all documents needed for processing have been requested and received. This position requires frequent communication with the Loan Officer and Loan Partner.
What you will be doing:
- Complete loan set up within 48 hours of receipt.
- Verify loan file is complete, and Loan Officer has provided completed checklist and CCI, accompanying disclosures, documents, needs list, anticipated or confirmed program/investor, and etc.
- Return any incomplete loans back to Loan Officer. Send e-mail with list of missing items for completion to Loan Officer and Branch Manager.
- Order appraisals, preliminaries, flood, verifications, and all other validations required by Summit Funding, Inc.
- Assist Loan Manager with follow up for items requested.
- Perform all branch file cancellations per current Loan Cancellation Policy.
- Learn how to properly re-disclose a loan, as needed.
- Place detailed comments in the conversation log every time a file is handled.
- Recent professional office work experience preferred; mortgage, finance, real estate or related industry experience highly desired.
- Stable work history a must.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- World class customer service skills and a positive attitude.
- Excellent organization, attention to detail and time management skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and hold your Team Members accountable.
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team.
- MS Office skills.
- Must be able to work a full time standard 40-hour work week, plus potential overtime as necessary in our professional office.
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to begin a career in a competitive, fast paced growing industry where you can make a difference in people’s lives
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K plus match, 11 paid holidays, paid time off and more
- Fun team atmosphere, professional development and more!
Summit Funding, Inc. (NMLS #3199) is a privately owned, full-service, national mortgage lender offering expertise in every area of residential mortgage lending; including purchases, refinancing and construction lending. Since our inception in 1995 we have built a strong reputation as an outstanding mortgage firm that serves the lending needs of real estate professionals, builders and individual home buyers throughout the Country. We pride ourselves on our positive culture at Summit Funding, and we know that our diligence in hiring only the best candidates is largely responsible for this culture. Summit Funding has approximately 65+ Branch and Satellite Offices, originating in 48 States and a workforce of over 1,000 Team Members. Compensation for this position will depend on experience. Summit Funding offers a complete compensation package that for most positions includes Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Flex Spending, Etc. Please do not contact our office for additional information and please do not apply unless you meet ALL the minimum qualifications above. Summit Funding is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.