Loan Manager - Loan Processor
Loan Manager Loan Processor
Local and non local candidates experienced with working remote are encouraged to apply! Candidates located in the Pacific Standard Timezone preferred.
The Loan Manager will process loans in a timely and efficient manner to ensure a clean approval and a timely closing. The Loan Manager will work directly with Production Associate or Loan Officer and team to facilitate documents, as needed, for loan submission into Underwriting and then to Closing. This position requires frequent communication with the Loan Partner, Loan Officer, Set-Up Clerk, Underwriting and Closing.
Top 3 Responsibilities and how you will be measured:
- Close Every Loan on Time
Measurement: Review all new files within 48 hours and publish a needs list via phone and
- Collect all Conditions from Borrower
Measurement: Submit all files to underwriting fifteen days prior to close of escrow date.
- Create Raving Fan Realtors and Borrowers
Measurement: Have documents in title two days prior to close of escrow date.
Essential Duties of the Position:
- Complete loan set up as applicable
- Review new loan submissions from Loan Officer or Approval Specialist within 48 hours of receipt.
- Verify loan is complete with checklist and accompanying disclosures, documents, needs list, anticipated or confirmed program/investor, and etc.
- Return any incomplete loans back to the branch with explanation, so they may complete and resubmit.
- Request any additional items needed from borrower to complete loan.
- Order and receive VODs, VOEs, appraisal, title, and etc. as applicable
- Order FHA Case Numbers, CAIVR’s requests and Case Queries as applicable
- Order VA COE’s for Military and Veteran borrowers as applicable
- Order transcripts & TQL services as applicable
- Order appraisals, preliminary title reports, flood, verifications, and all other validations required by Summit Funding, Inc.
- Compile and process all documents as received in a timely manner to meet projected close date.
- Input final information as validated in Encompass and reruns AUS, as applicable, for final loan submission.
- Submit all documents needed to draw closing documents within 72 hours of closing.
- Ensure closing instructions and documents have been released to title 72 hours before closing, ensuring a final settlement statement is issued to Loan Officer or team 48 hours prior to closing.
- Order credit reports for borrowers with no SSN (company wide)
- Monitor the Lien and Judgement Authorization Codes for Advantage Credit to pull as needed (company wide)
- Submit complete files to Underwriting based on Investor and/or AUS requirements. Clears any conditions that require communication to the title companies, appraiser, employers, surveyors, and etc.
- Coordinate submitted files to Underwriting & Closing to meet file expectations.
- Communicate loan approval from Underwriting.
- Certify CD’s upon receipt of all required documents (at least 4 days prior to closing)
- Perform all branch file cancellations per current Loan Cancellation Policy.
- Re-disclose a loan, as requested by branch
- Pipeline Management – update and track information in Encompass with current and up to date information. Must track all items ordered, received and/or still lacking.
- Place detailed comments in the conversation log every time a file is handled.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week and overtime as required in our Sacramento Corporate office.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook applications.
- Must be proficient in DU/DO, LP, and major Originating systems.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a positive attitude.
- Must be dependable, self-motivated, and require minimal supervision.
- Must be proficient with all guidelines and websites necessary to complete job functions.
- Minimum three (3) years of mortgage processing, underwriting, originating or a combination of all aspects.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to organize, prioritize, and manage time.
Summit Funding, Inc. (NMLS #3199) is a full service mortgage lender offering expertise in every area of residential mortgage lending; including purchases, refinancing and construction lending. We have built a strong reputation as an outstanding mortgage firm that serves the lending needs of real estate professionals, builders and individual home buyers throughout the Country. We pride ourselves on our positive culture at Summit Funding, and we know that our diligence in hiring only the best candidates is largely responsible for this culture. Summit Funding has approximately 85 Branch and Satellite Offices in 20+ States and a workforce of over 1,000 Team Members. Compensation for this position will depend on experience. Summit Funding offers a complete compensation package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Flex Spending, Etc. Please do not contact our office for additional information and please do not apply unless you meet ALL the minimum qualifications above. Summit Funding is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.