Mortgage Disclosure Specialist
Mortgage Disclosure Specialist
Pay rate ranges between $18-$26/hr DOE.
Who we are:
Summit Funding is a privately-owned, national mortgage company that has been in business for over 25 years. We are not the biggest, but we strive to be the best. We are proud to play a part in making the dream of home ownership a reality. Our growth mindset, positive culture, and history of stability are just a few things that position our company as a leader in the mortgage industry.
Click here to view a video featuring Todd Scrima, our founder and CEO, where he discusses how we have been able to maintain this stability over our 25-year history.
If above link is not clickable, try copying and pasting into your web browser:
What we have available:
This job is for you if you LOVE the mortgage industry and have a minimum of 1 year of mortgage experience. Let’s put your mortgage experience to work – with us at Summit Funding where you can help our clients achieve their dream of home ownership!
We are looking for a VERY detailed oriented experienced mortgage professional for a Disclosure Specialist.
What you would be doing:
- Complete re-disclosures accurately, review for validity, and disclose within Service Level Agreements and Regulatory Disclosure Requirements time frames.
- Issue recommendations for improving and strengthening the disclosure process.
- Develop working knowledge of federal and multi-state laws and agency disclosure guidelines affecting residential mortgage origination. These include, but are not limited to: TRID, TILA, REG Z RESPA, ECOA, FACTA, FCRA, BSA/AML, and HMDA.
- Maintain accurate record of communications and/or actions related to disclosing process in the communication log of the applicable loan file.
- Monitor individual workflow pipeline queues to ensure that the daily production requirements are met.
- Provide excellent service in all interactions with members as well as internal partners.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
What we need from you:
- Minimum one year experience in mortgage lending related functions.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software and other mortgage loan related computer software.
- General math skills.
- Strong adherence to legal compliance.
- Must have a strong work ethic and a team-positive attitude.
- Strong auditing and analytical skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Must be dependable, self-motivated, and require minimal supervision.
- Must be proficient with all guidelines and websites necessary to complete job functions.
- Must be detail oriented, thorough, and proactive.
- Able to work independently and with a team.
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work a 40 hour work week, plus overtime as needed in our Sacramento corporate office.
- Regular, predictable attendance is required.
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to further a career in a competitive, fast paced growing industry where you can make a difference in people’s lives.
- Unlimited earning potential based on performance.
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K plus match, 10 paid holidays, paid time off and more.
- Fun team atmosphere, professional development and more.
Summit Funding, Inc. (NMLS #3199) is a full service mortgage lender offering expertise in every area of residential mortgage lending; including purchases, refinancing and construction lending. We have built a strong reputation as an outstanding mortgage firm that serves the lending needs of real estate professionals, builders and individual home buyers throughout the Country. We pride ourselves on our positive culture at Summit Funding, and we know that our diligence in hiring only the best candidates is largely responsible for this culture. Summit Funding has approximately 85 Branch and Satellite Offices in 20+ States and a workforce of over 1,000 Team Members. Compensation for this position will depend on experience. Summit Funding offers a complete compensation package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Flex Spending, Etc. Please do not contact our office for additional information and please do not apply unless you meet ALL the minimum qualifications above. Summit Funding is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.