Mortgage Servicing Coordinator
Mortgage Servicing Coordinator
Pay rate ranges between $16-24/hr DOE
Work from home opportunities may be available based on experience.
Who we are:
Summit Funding is a privately-owned, national mortgage company that has been in business for over 25 years. We are not the biggest, but we strive to be the best. We are proud to play a part in making the dream of home ownership a reality. Our growth mindset, positive culture, and history of stability are just a few things that position our company as a leader in the mortgage industry.
Click here to view a video featuring Todd Scrima, our founder and CEO, where he discusses how we have been able to maintain this stability over our 25-year history.
If above link is not clickable, try copying and pasting into your web browser:
What we have available:
Two opportunities for a customer service focused mortgage professionals in our Servicing Department.
The Mortgage Servicing Coordinator will coordinate the process in a timely and efficient manner to ensure all boarding of files delivery (GNMA, FNMA, and FHLC) to our sub servicer, perform collection activities as required, provide updated collection reports, gather loan portfolio reports, and meet the Company’s monthly boarding of files deadline. The Mortgage Servicing Coordinator will work directly with the Mortgage Servicing Lead and Chief Financial Officer to provide oversight of outstanding borrower’s mortgage payments. This position requires frequent communication with the Sub servicer, loan securitization team, Chief Financial Officer, and senior management regarding status delinquency reports.
What you will be doing:
Entry level candidates:
- Coordinating sub-servicing and interim servicing of home mortgage.
- Uploading borrower’s information into specific database.
- Reconciling borrowers initial impounds borrower information, and reasonable test on Unpaid Principal Balance versus Loan Amount.
- Preparing delinquent reports and performing collection calls on mortgage payments.
- Processing mortgage payments, determining distribution of payments to appropriate centers.
- Responding to borrower’s inquiries and trouble shoot discrepancies.
Candidates with previous servicing experience:
- Cross train to ensure back-up coverage is available.
- Handle higher level issues and escalations as needed.
- Improve and streamline processes.
- Review processes to limit errors and ensure accuracy.
- Collect past-due payments.
What we need from you:
- 1-8 years mortgage servicing experience is preferred.
- Two years of accounting experience is desirable.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be approachable and exhibit patience and professionalism.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook applications.
- Must be able to work 40 hours a week between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to further a career in a competitive, fast paced growing industry where you can make a difference in people’s lives.
- Unlimited earning potential based on performance.
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K plus match, 10 paid holidays, paid time off and more.
- Fun team atmosphere, professional development and more.
Summit Funding, Inc. (NMLS #3199) is a full service mortgage lender offering expertise in every area of residential mortgage lending; including purchases, refinancing and construction lending. We have built a strong reputation as an outstanding mortgage firm that serves the lending needs of real estate professionals, builders and individual home buyers throughout the Country. We pride ourselves on our positive culture at Summit Funding, and we know that our diligence in hiring only the best candidates is largely responsible for this culture. Summit Funding has approximately 85 Branch and Satellite Offices in 20+ States and a workforce of over 1,000 Team Members. Compensation for this position will depend on experience. Summit Funding offers a complete compensation package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Flex Spending, Etc. Please do not contact our office for additional information and please do not apply unless you meet ALL the minimum qualifications above. Summit Funding is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.