Corporate Sales Coordinator
Corporate Sales Coordinator
As the Corporate Sales Coordinator you will be responsible for bringing in new Sales Talent to our growing branches. If you enjoy building relationships with our existing Branch Managers and business professionals, talking on the phone, and have no call reluctance, this may be the job for YOU!
Who we are:
Summit Funding is a top 50 national mortgage lender headquartered in Sacramento, CA. We help people achieve the dream of home ownership through originating, closing and funding residential home loans. Our mission is to inspire growth minded people on a journey to create meaningful careers filled with passion, learning and achieving their personal best.
What we have available:
An opportunity for a highly motivated and self-driven Corporate Sales Coordinator to join our busy, growing Corporate Sales Department. You would be responsible for scheduling introductory conversations on behalf of our National Sales Manager with growth minded Loan Officers around the country the explore opportunities to join Summit Funding.
What you would be doing:
- Researching potential LO candidates through resources including NMLS website, Social Media sites, internet research, and Core Logic to identify ideal LO candidate profiles to target.
- Making 200 calls a week with the goal of connecting voice to voice with 20 potential Loan Officer recruits each week regarding opportunities to join the Summit Funding Sales force
- Scheduling a minimum of 8 appointments per week with potential LO recruits to speak with our National Sales Manager
- Tracking and documenting recruits and activity in the CRM, generating reports and delivering results to our National Sales Manager
- Embodying and spreading the positive and supportive sales culture throughout the community of Summit Funding
- Developing and nurturing the team spirit among potential recruits and fellow team members
What we need from you:
- A competitive desire to succeed!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. The ability to build relationships and establish trust is a must!
- Minimum of 1 year prior sales (inside, outside, telesales or consultative) or recruiting experience preferred.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a client relationship management (CRM) database as well as proficient knowledge with MS Office, Social Media and basic office equipment
What we offer you:
- A Fast paced and exciting work environment! Summit Funding’s Corporate Culture is 2nd to none!
- Professional growth opportunities.
- A competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401K plus matching, PTO, 10 paid holidays, access to onsite company gym, monthly catered lunches, free delicious health (and sometimes not so healthy but still delicious) snacks and beverages and more.
Summit Funding, Inc. (NMLS #3199) is a full service mortgage lender offering expertise in every area of residential mortgage lending; including purchases, refinancing and construction lending. We have built a strong reputation as an outstanding mortgage firm that serves the lending needs of real estate professionals, builders and individual home buyers throughout the Country. We pride ourselves on our positive culture at Summit Funding, and we know that our diligence in hiring only the best candidates is largely responsible for this culture. Summit Funding has approximately 85 Branch and Satellite Offices in 20+ States and a workforce of over 1,000 Team Members. Compensation for this position will depend on experience. Summit Funding offers a complete compensation package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Flex Spending, Etc. Please do not contact our office for additional information and please do not apply unless you meet ALL the minimum qualifications above. Summit Funding is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.