Mortgage Corporate Trainer
Mortgage Corporate Trainers - 3 openings
This position will require being in the Sacramento Corporate Office full time when not traveling to branch locations. Travel up to 50% is a requirement.
Pay rate ranges between $22 to $42 per hour depending on experience.
The primary focus of this position is to exceed internal and external clients’ expectations and deliver exceptional service. As one of the first points of contact for our company, representing Summit Funding in a positive, professional and compassionate manner is essential. This position requires constant communication with all Branch personnel.
The Corporate Trainer must have a comprehensive knowledge of mortgage banking operations, programs, products and procedures. Close attention to detail and strong communications skills are crucial. The ability to manage projects, delegate and maintain critical timelines is vital. The ability and willingness to train, coach and support staff as needed to enable them to originate and process complete, accurate and acceptable loan files for approval is essential.
The Corporate Trainer will support the Corporate Training Manager in the development, organization and presentation of training materials and courses to ensure company training requirements are met for employees at all levels.
Essential Duties of the Position:
- Prepare for and present webinar and on-site trainings; record instructional tutorials and presentations.
- Create user guides, tutorials and Power Point presentations.
- Update training materials, user manuals and position checklists.
- Assist Team Members with general questions relating to Summit systems and procedures.
- Maintain Corporate Training Intranet folders and ensure training materials are current and accurate.
- Primary contact for sales and support staff regarding Encompass Banker and all processing related systems, and websites.
- Maintain regular schedule of Branch visits. Local and out of state travel, with overnight stays when necessary.
- Offer technical assistance and support for all mortgage lending practices.
- Perform additional duties as directed by Corporate Training Manager.
- Minimum of one (1) year of recent training experience, mortgage preferred but any open to experience in any industry
- Minimum three (3) years in mortgage processing, underwriting, origination, operations or combination of all aspects.
- Proficient with DO/DU, LPA & major originating systems.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook applications.
- Experience with Publisher, Articulate and/or Camtasia Plus prefered.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a positive attitude.
- Must be dependable, self-motivated and require minimal supervision.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be able to work under stress to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to organize, prioritize and manage time.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week between the hours of 8:00 am and 6:00 pm.
- Ability to travel to branches as needed in order to carry out the essential duties of the position. Overnight travel may be necessary.
While performing the duties of this job, a person is regularly sitting in a normal office environment at a desk using a computer, phone, fax and copy machine. This person may occasionally need to lift up to 20 pounds.
- Standard office environment
Summit Funding, Inc. (NMLS #3199) is a full service mortgage lender offering expertise in every area of residential mortgage lending; including purchases, refinancing and construction lending. We have built a strong reputation as an outstanding mortgage firm that serves the lending needs of real estate professionals, builders and individual home buyers throughout the Country. We pride ourselves on our positive culture at Summit Funding, and we know that our diligence in hiring only the best candidates is largely responsible for this culture. Summit Funding has approximately 85 Branch and Satellite Offices in 20+ States and a workforce of over 1,000 Team Members. Compensation for this position will depend on experience. Summit Funding offers a complete compensation package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Flex Spending, Etc. Please do not contact our office for additional information and please do not apply unless you meet ALL the minimum qualifications above. Summit Funding is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.