Mortgage Corporate Trainer - Sign On Bonus!
Summit Funding’s Corporate office is hiring! We have exciting opportunities for three Mortgage Corporate Trainers to join our team!
This position can be located in our Sacramento office or be a remote role.
Starting pay rate ranges between $22 to $39/hr DOE and location. Sign On Bonus!
Who we are:
Summit Funding is a privately-owned, national mortgage company that has been in business for over 25 years. We are not the biggest, but we strive to be the best. We are proud to play a part in making the dream of home ownership a reality. Our growth mindset, positive culture, and history of stability are just a few things that position our company as a leader in the mortgage industry.
Click here to view a video featuring Todd Scrima, our founder and CEO, where he discusses how we have been able to maintain this stability over our 25-year history.
If the above link is not clickable, try copying and pasting into the address bar of your web browser:
What we have available:
An exciting opportunity to be a part of our Corporate Training Team! The
Mortgage Corporate Trainer will support the Corporate Training Manager in the development, organization and presentation of training materials and courses to ensure company training requirements are met. This position will be in regular communication with Branch personnel and will be responsible for effectively training staff to originate and process complete, accurate and acceptable loan files for approval
If you have comprehensive knowledge of mortgage banking operations and the ability to manage projects with critical deadlines, we want to hear from YOU!
What you will be doing:
Supporting our Team Members with their training needs while maintaining constant communication to Branch personnel.
- Prepare for and present webinar and on-site trainings; record instructional tutorials and presentations.
- Create user guides, tutorials and Power Point presentations.
- Update training materials, user manuals and position checklists.
- Assist Team Members with general questions relating to Summit systems and procedures.
- Maintain Corporate Training Intranet folders and ensure training materials are current and accurate.
- Primary contact for sales and support staff regarding Encompass Banker and all processing related systems, and websites.
- Maintain regular schedule of Branch visits. Local and out of state travel, with overnight stays when necessary.
- Offer technical assistance and support for all mortgage lending practices.
- Perform additional duties as directed by Corporate Training Manager.
What we need from you:
- Minimum of one (1) year of recent training experience, mortgage preferred but any open to experience in any industry
- Minimum three (3) years in mortgage processing, underwriting, origination, operations or combination of all aspects.
- Proficiency with DO/DU, LPA & major originating systems.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook applications.
- Experience with Publisher, Articulate and/or Camtasia Plus preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be dependable, self-motivated and require minimal supervision.
- Must have a positive attitude.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be able to work under stress to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to organize, prioritize and manage time.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week between the hours of 8:00 am and 6:00 pm.
- Ability to travel to branches as needed in order to carry out the essential duties of the position. Overnight travel may be necessary.
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to further your career in a competitive, fast paced growing industry where you can make a difference in people’s lives
- Opportunity to earn a competitive compensation
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K plus match, 10 paid holidays and paid time off
- Fun team atmosphere, professional development and more!
- Stability! Because Summit Funding is a privately owned, purchase focused mortgage lender we have maintained stable, conservative and consistent growth year over year.
Summit Funding, Inc. (NMLS #3199) is a full service mortgage lender offering expertise in every area of residential mortgage lending; including purchases, refinancing and construction lending. We have built a strong reputation as an outstanding mortgage firm that serves the lending needs of real estate professionals, builders and individual home buyers throughout the Country. We pride ourselves on our positive culture at Summit Funding, and we know that our diligence in hiring only the best candidates is largely responsible for this culture. Summit Funding has approximately 85 Branch and Satellite Offices in 20+ States and a workforce of over 1,000 Team Members. Compensation for this position will depend on experience. Summit Funding offers a complete compensation package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Flex Spending, Etc. Please do not contact our office for additional information and please do not apply unless you meet ALL the minimum qualifications above. Summit Funding is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.