Loan Officer Assistant
Loan Officer Assistant - Loan Partner
Starting pay rate depends on experience and includes the potential to earn monthly bonuses based on production, typical first year total annual income could range between $50,000 to $80,000 DOE.
Who we are:
Summit Funding is a privately-owned, national mortgage company that has been in business for over 25 years. We are not the biggest, but we strive to be the best. We are proud to play a part in making the dream of home ownership a reality. Our growth mindset, positive culture, and history of stability are just a few things that position our company as a leader in the mortgage industry.
Click here to view a video featuring Todd Scrima, our founder and CEO, where he discusses how we have been able to maintain this stability over our 25-year history.
If above link is not clickable, try copying and pasting into your web browser:
What we have available:
This job is for you if you LOVE the mortgage industry and you are an experienced Loan Originator who would like the stability of a non-prospecting role, or are a Loan Officer Assistant or Loan Partner with excellent relationship building skills who enjoys the interaction with borrowers and clients. Let’s put your mortgage experience to work – with us at Summit Funding where you can help our clients achieve their dream of home ownership!
We are looking for a customer service focused, experienced mortgage professional with a background in origination or assisting in the origination process of conventional and government loans to join our North Dallas team in a Loan Partner II role. Summit Funding is a top 35 Mortgage Lender in the U.S. The Loan Partner II exceeds expectations by originating loans in an efficient and timely manner, working directly with the borrower, referral partners, Loan Officer Team, and Underwriting and Closing teams.
What YOU will do to make a difference at Summit Funding:
- Track and manage new leads and follow up on referral business
- Meet with borrowers as requested by Loan Officer
- Complete Fannie Mae Form 1003 and complete loan setup in Encompass
- Pull credit reports
- Prequalify clients to include discussing, rates, terms and/or financing options and sending pre approval letters to clients
- Call and obtain conditions from borrowers and Realtors
- Calculate income and run DU/LP/GUS
- Prepare and execute all require initial disclosures
- Meet with clients to sign Loan Application and Disclosures
- Track and manages new leads and follow up on referral business
- Hand off communication to borrower introducing the Loan Partner II at contract
What WE will need from you, for you to succeed at Summit Funding:
- Prefer a minimum of 2 years of recent experience in mortgage lending preferably in a client facing role
- Working knowledge of loan program guidelines including conventional, jumbo, and government loan programs
- Proficiency in DU/LP/GUS and/or other major LOS
- Ability to calculate income
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Creative problem solver with a positive attitude
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in order to meet deadlines, strong organization skills
- Strong sense of urgency and responsiveness along with the ability to demonstrate professionalism
- Ability to work full time, 40 hour a week schedule in the branch with potential overtime as required in our professional office
- Ability to be registered and licensed appropriately through NMLS within 90 days of hire
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to further a career in a competitive, fast paced growing industry where you can make a difference in people’s lives.
- Unlimited earning potential based on performance.
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K plus match, 10 paid holidays, paid time off and more.
- Fun team atmosphere, professional development and more.
Summit Funding, Inc. (NMLS #3199) is a full service mortgage lender offering expertise in every area of residential mortgage lending; including purchases, refinancing and construction lending. We have built a strong reputation as an outstanding mortgage firm that serves the lending needs of real estate professionals, builders and individual home buyers throughout the Country. We pride ourselves on our positive culture at Summit Funding, and we know that our diligence in hiring only the best candidates is largely responsible for this culture. Summit Funding has approximately 85 Branch and Satellite Offices in 20+ States and a workforce of over 1,000 Team Members. Compensation for this position will depend on experience. Summit Funding offers a complete compensation package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Flex Spending, Etc. Please do not contact our office for additional information and please do not apply unless you meet ALL the minimum qualifications above. Summit Funding is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.