Pay rate ranges between $29/hr to $51/hr DOE
Who we are:
Summit Funding is a privately-owned, national mortgage company that has been in business for over 25 years. We are not the biggest, but we strive to be the best. We are proud to play a part in making the dream of home ownership a reality. Our growth mindset, positive culture, and history of stability are just a few things that position our company as a leader in the mortgage industry.
Click here to view a video featuring Todd Scrima, our founder and CEO, where he discusses how we have been able to maintain this stability over our 25-year history.
If above link is not clickable, try copying and pasting into your web browser:
What we have available:
We're looking for a Systems Administrator. The right candidate will have excellent technical skills, people skills, and problem solving skills. You should also be committed to keeping current on new technologies.
We're a Windows shop - a mixture of Windows 10 desktops/laptops, Server2008, 2012, 2016 and 2019, and VMWare 6.7. We're contemplating moving a good chunk of our processing to the cloud, so if you have skills in scripting, DevOps, AWS or Azure, we're definitely interested. Bonus points if you're willing and able to learn whatever you're lacking.
Right now, some of our key projects are:
- Reducing service desk backlog
- Choosing and implementing a new phone system
- Completing our server 2008 retirement
- Improving our SCCM imaging and software deployment processes
- Revamping our patch process
- Refine our remote VPN environment
- Upgrading all servers to Server 2016
- Creating a script library to automate operations
- Integrating DevOps into our culture and operations
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
This position requires 2-5 years of experience in Systems Administration and Service Desk Support and is non-exempt.
What you would be doing:
- System administration, functionality, security, compliance and maintenance
- Windows Desktop / Server administration and maintenance
- Hardware support and maintenance (i.e. upgrades, patches)
- Help desk support
- Involved in technical project planning and implementation for all corporate offices (and field as needed)
- Coordinates and manages outsourced technical support as it relates to IT infrastructure.
- Involved with initiating new procedures and plans for the future of the company’s IT infrastructure with direction from management
- Works with IT team in aligning the IT vision with the business goals and strategies of the company.
What we need from you:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent
- Certification in MCSA/MCSD, vSphere, and security certs preferred.
- Familiarity with programming, automation, and scripting experience.
- Familiarity with working with change management, project management.
- Familiarity with Windows networking, printers, scanners, remote support
- Recent experience with VMware and other virtualization environments.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the USA on a full time basis. Summit Funding is unable to sponsor employment visas.
- Must be able to work a full time 40 hour work week in our corporate office in Sacramento.
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to further a career in a competitive, fast paced growing industry where you can make a difference in people’s lives.
- Unlimited earning potential based on performance.
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K plus match, 10 paid holidays, paid time off and more.
- Fun team atmosphere, professional development and more.
Summit Funding, Inc. (NMLS #3199) is a full service mortgage lender offering expertise in every area of residential mortgage lending; including purchases, refinancing and construction lending. We have built a strong reputation as an outstanding mortgage firm that serves the lending needs of real estate professionals, builders and individual home buyers throughout the Country. We pride ourselves on our positive culture at Summit Funding, and we know that our diligence in hiring only the best candidates is largely responsible for this culture. Summit Funding has approximately 85 Branch and Satellite Offices in 20+ States and a workforce of over 1,000 Team Members. Compensation for this position will depend on experience. Summit Funding offers a complete compensation package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Flex Spending, Etc. Please do not contact our office for additional information and please do not apply unless you meet ALL the minimum qualifications above. Summit Funding is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.