Field Service Engineer II
Pay rate ranges between $27.96 to $46.40/hr DOE
Summit Funding is a privately-owned, national mortgage company that has been in business for over 25 years. We are not the biggest, but we strive to be the best. We are proud to play a part in making the dream of home ownership a reality. Our growth mindset, positive culture, and history of stability are just a few things that position our company as a leader in the mortgage industry.
Click here to view a video featuring Todd Scrima, our founder and CEO, where he discusses how we have been able to maintain this stability over our 25-year history.
If above link is not clickable, try copying and pasting into your web browser:
What we have available:
An opportunity to be part of Summit Funding's IT department. The Field Services Engineer II is responsible for effective provisioning, installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware, software, and related infrastructure in the field. This position ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, networks, and related procedures adhere to organizational processes, controls, and goals.
What you would be doing:
- Travel to field offices to install, maintain, and repair hardware, software, and infrastructure.
- Requires cabling, rack cabling, setting up small server rooms, and wireless access point (AP) installation in an office environment.
- Perform hardware support and maintenance such as upgrades, patches, etc.
- Be involved in technical project planning and implementation for all offices.
- Ensure system administration, functionality, security, compliance, and maintenance.
- Investigate and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- Collaborate with IT Team in aligning department vision with business goals and strategies of company.
- Be involved with initiating new procedures and plans for the company’s IT infrastructure with direction from management.
- Maintain high level of customer service to contribute to a positive, collaborative work environment.
What we need from you:
- Extensive experience with Windows software.
- Must be willing to travel and work weekends with occasional overtime as needed.
- 2-5 years experience in systems administration or field services.
- Strong understanding of Open Systems Interconnection model (OSI model) Layer-1 and Layer-2; basic understanding of OSI model Layer-3 and Layer-4.
- Strong cabling and telecom/data experience.
- Experience with Veeam, Meraki, Fortinet, and Windows Server softwares preferred.
- Certifications: Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) or better.
- Experience with VMware and other virtualization environments.
- Experience with Shoretel and Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) telecommunications.
- A+ certifications in Computer and Networking or better.
- Experience working with telecom and data vendors.
- Willingness to travel and work weekends.
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to further a career in a competitive, fast paced growing industry where you can make a difference in people’s lives.
- Unlimited earning potential based on performance.
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K plus match, 10 paid holidays, paid time off and more.
- Fun team atmosphere, professional development and more.
Summit Funding, Inc. (NMLS #3199) is a full service mortgage lender offering expertise in every area of residential mortgage lending; including purchases, refinancing and construction lending. We have built a strong reputation as an outstanding mortgage firm that serves the lending needs of real estate professionals, builders and individual home buyers throughout the Country. We pride ourselves on our positive culture at Summit Funding, and we know that our diligence in hiring only the best candidates is largely responsible for this culture. Summit Funding has approximately 85 Branch and Satellite Offices in 20+ States and a workforce of over 1,000 Team Members. Compensation for this position will depend on experience. Summit Funding offers a complete compensation package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Flex Spending, Etc. Please do not contact our office for additional information and please do not apply unless you meet ALL the minimum qualifications above. Summit Funding is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.