Loan Coordinator I
Loan Coordinator I
Are you ready to start your career in mortgage? Do you pride yourself on your impeccable attention to detail? Do you get satisfaction from crossing items off your to do list?
Well, you’re in luck! Summit Funding has exciting opportunity for an entry-level position to join our team in Chico and help our clients achieve their dreams of home ownership! If you’re ready to get your foot in the door and learn about the operational side of the mortgage industry, we want to hear from you!
Who we are:
Summit Funding is a privately-owned national mortgage company that has been in business for more than 25 years. We are not the biggest, but we strive to be the best! We are proud to assist in making the dream of home ownership a reality!
Click here to view a video recorded by Todd Scrima, CEO discussing how we have been able to maintain stability over our 25-year history.
If above link is not clickable try copying and pasting into your web browser:
What we have available:
A great opportunity to learn about the operational side of mortgage. This position will be performing all loan set up functions to ensure a complete and organized file is ready for processing. The Approval Specialist will work directly with the Loan Manager to ensure that all documents needed for processing have been requested and received.
If you crave interaction with clients, thrive in fast-paced environments, and have strict attention to detail, we'd love to have you on our team!
What you would be doing:
- Complete loan set up within 24-48 hours of receipt.
- Verify loan file is complete and meets all loan requirements for income, assets, residency etc.
- Order 3rd party verification documents
- Assist Loan Manager with follow up for items requested
- Data entry related to preparation of loan documents
- Provide back-up as needed for Loan Manager and Greetings Partner
What we need from you:
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook applications.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a positive attitude.
- Must be dependable, self-motivated, and require minimal supervision.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to organize, prioritize, and manage time.
- Ability to work full time, 40 hour a week schedule in our branch with potential overtime as required
What we offer you:
- Competitive pay, this position will pay between $18-30/hr DOE plus potential to earn up to $1000/month in bonuses.
- Amazing co-workers and work environment
- Awesome downtown location (can anyone say Jon & Bons?!)
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Company Events & Lunches
- Discounted Fold Memberships
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K plus match, 10 paid holidays, paid time off and more!
Summit Funding, Inc. (NMLS #3199) is a full service mortgage lender offering expertise in every area of residential mortgage lending; including purchases, refinancing and construction lending. We have built a strong reputation as an outstanding mortgage firm that serves the lending needs of real estate professionals, builders and individual home buyers throughout the Country. We pride ourselves on our positive culture at Summit Funding, and we know that our diligence in hiring only the best candidates is largely responsible for this culture. Summit Funding has approximately 85 Branch and Satellite Offices in 20+ States and a workforce of over 1,000 Team Members. Compensation for this position will depend on experience. Summit Funding offers a complete compensation package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Flex Spending, Etc. Please do not contact our office for additional information and please do not apply unless you meet ALL the minimum qualifications above. Summit Funding is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.