Loan Processor - Loan Manager
Loan Manager - Loan Processor
Candidates local to the area interested in working in the office or remote are encouraged to apply. Regular travel into our Meridian office will be required.
Starting pay rate ranges between $18-$29/hr DOE and location and includes the potential to earn monthly bonuses based on production.
Who we are:
Summit Funding is a privately-owned, national mortgage company that has been in business for over 25 years. We are not the biggest, but we strive to be the best. We are proud to play a part in making the dream of home ownership a reality. Our growth mindset, positive culture, and history of stability are just a few things that position our company as a leader in the mortgage industry.
Click here to view a video featuring Todd Scrima, our founder and CEO, where he discusses how we have been able to maintain this stability over our 25-year history.
If above link is not clickable, try copying and pasting into your web browser:
What we have available:
A great opportunity for an experienced, highly detail-oriented mortgage professional with a background in processing. As a Loan Manager you would be responsible for managing a pipeline of conventional and government loans. The Loan Manager works with the Loan Officer and Loan Partner and will pre underwrite the loan, submit to Underwriting and follow it through to Closing.
What you would be doing:
- Review new loan submissions from Loan Officer or Approval Specialist.
- Verify loan is complete with checklist and accompanying disclosures, documents, needs list, anticipated or confirmed program/investor, etc.
- Request any additional items needed from borrower to complete loan.
- Order and receive VODs, VOEs, appraisal, title, etc. as appropriate.
- Compile and process all documents in a timely manner to meet projected close date.
- Input final information as validated in Encompass and reruns AUS, as applicable, for final loan submission.
- Submit all documents needed to draw closing documents within 72 hours of closing.
- Ensure closing instructions and documents have been released to title 72 hours before closing, ensuring a final settlement statement is issued to Loan Officer or team 48 hours prior to closing.
- Submit complete files to Underwriting based on Investor and/or AUS requirements. Clears any conditions that require communication to the title companies, appraiser, employers, surveyors, etc.
- Pipeline Management – update and track information in Encompass with current and up to date information. Must track all items ordered, received and/or still lacking.
What we need from you:
- Minimum three (3) years of mortgage processing, underwriting, originating or a combination of all aspects.
- Must be proficient with all guidelines and websites necessary to complete job functions.
- Proficiency in Desktop Underwriter/Desktop Originator (DU/DO), Loan Prospector (LP), and major Originating systems. Encompass experience preferred.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work a full time standard 40-hour work week, plus potential overtime as necessary.
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to further a career in a competitive, fast paced growing industry where you can make a difference in people’s lives.
- Unlimited earning potential based on performance.
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K plus match, 10 paid holidays, paid time off and more.
- Fun team atmosphere, professional development and more.
Summit Funding, Inc. (NMLS #3199) is a full service mortgage lender offering expertise in every area of residential mortgage lending; including purchases, refinancing and construction lending. We have built a strong reputation as an outstanding mortgage firm that serves the lending needs of real estate professionals, builders and individual home buyers throughout the Country. We pride ourselves on our positive culture at Summit Funding, and we know that our diligence in hiring only the best candidates is largely responsible for this culture. Summit Funding has approximately 85 Branch and Satellite Offices in 20+ States and a workforce of over 1,000 Team Members. Compensation for this position will depend on experience. Summit Funding offers a complete compensation package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Flex Spending, Etc. Please do not contact our office for additional information and please do not apply unless you meet ALL the minimum qualifications above. Summit Funding is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.